Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 5-year-old boy must register as sex offender after hugging girl classmate

This is what happens when you give women rights, its a slippery slope, you let the emotional and illogical have the power to make decisions and determine how the world works, the world becomes an emotional and illogical place

This is ridiculous srs.

Tenor

It was over before it even began.
I prefer having this than teenagers who shoot up a school.
Fuck this retarded world.

Jfl so now the AoC is 5? If according to them girls below 18 yo can't consent, then an underage guy can't be accused of sex offense cause he doesn't know what he does

Back in my day we were lifting girls skirts and playing kiss chase- (Psygnosis Owl aged 5).

Then puberty happened.

Wow, what a sexual predator he must be!

Seriously... a fucking 5 year old?

He might go ER some day.
Men's basic needs are denied from young age. Then they wonder why we have so much violence.

It's more over than I can verbally describe

The youngest ever male human species who got #metoo'd. (circa 2019, colorized)

Basically true. Many stories of female teachers having sexual intercourse with 13-year-old boys with little consequence, it's rare that they get put on a sex offender list, and rare that they do any prison time. Meanwhile a 5-year-old little boy is put on a sex offender list for a hug.
In a couple of years from now, those 13-year-old boys will be accused of rape for sleeping with their female teachers. Come to think of it, I wonder when babysitters will start to accuse boys under their care of sexual harassment.

Its over

A five-year-old boy with autism was reportedly put on a record as a sex offender after hugging his classmate.
Nursery school pupil Nathan was reported for hugging the child and his parents warned he would be placed on a record "for the rest of his life", his family claim.
Nathan, who attends East Ridge Elementary in Chattanooga, Tennessee, U.S.A., was allegedly accused by teachers of overstepping a boundary.
Summery Putnam, Nathan's guardian, told News Channel 9 , that she received a call from his teacher at the start of September.
She said the teacher told her he had been accused of “sexual activities” for hugging a child and kissing another child on the cheek.

View attachment 152324
Maybe in the future, a mere tap of a finger to a femoid's shoulder may be grounds for sexual harrasment.

The year is 2030...

A man has a dream about smiling at a woman on a magazine cover. He wakes up and is put on trial. He ends up getting the death penalty. His entire family also has to register as sex offenders for being related to him.

This has to be a joke. It cant be true i refuse to believe this shit.

Good! I am so glad the west is so progressive. Imagine living in an Islamic country where they're so backwards! :soy::soy:

When he goes ER it's on the Tennessee government's hands.

"eww what a creep. I wouldn't let him near my daughter. This dangerous little boy needs to be dealt with"

Incredible. I remember trying to talk to some girl in 5th grade and there wasnt even anything wron.......

It is brutal, there was a girl i was friend with since kindergarden than school 1.st grade we sit next each other. Her parents didn't like that and came to school to solve it. And she even stoped talking to me because her parents told her not to talk to me. I was well behaved, teachers liked me, introvet boyo. No reason to be this cruel.

When i was older same shit happened. I used to visit my grandmother when i was a 10-12 year old child. There was a girl next house i played with outiside and now my parents did the same shit. I couldn't visit my grandmother because they didn't want me around her. Years later when we met again she told me that my mother told her i have a girlfriend in my city. And no we never kissed and i never did anything bad to her and i did not have any gf. I'm sick to stomach thinking about it.

If you look like an incel you are not supposed to be loved, liked, or have fun.

Ok. This is not that simple.
When a child is doing something sexual he may mimic something that adults did to him. So yes, this kind of behavior should be checked. The school is saying that it was not about just a hug or a kiss

When I was 5, girls and boys were very physical with each other and no one bat an eye about it and I'm not an oldcel either so it's not some boomer thing. We would do things worse than hugging, that would seem like sexual assault to adults, but the thing is that children don't know what sex is so it's not an issue for them. They haven't yet felt the divide between boys & girls and become tainted with the original sin, that only happens once puberty starts.
Ok. This is not that simple.
When a child is doing something sexual he may mimic something that adults did to him. So yes, this kind of behavior should be checked. The school is saying that it was not about just a hug or a kiss
Leave it to the kike to voice the dumbest opinion in the thread.

thats how clown world does look like

The year is 2030...

A man has a dream about smiling at a woman on a magazine cover. He wakes up and is put on trial. He ends up getting the death penalty. His entire family also has to register as sex offenders for being related to him.
I am starting to think that they themselves don't believe any of that SJW bullshit, at this point they are just doing those outraging things to fuck with people's lives. They are sadists, they feel pleasure into ruining people's lives. They don't care about wormen, the penis envy is so acute that they just hate all men.
high iq

Incredible. I remember trying to talk to some girl in 5th grade and there wasnt even anything wrong with the interaction but the teacher felt the need to stop the class and yell at me that I am "sexually harrassing" her. The whole class at the time seemed confused at what was wrong with the teacher. I myself couldnt understand what the problem was but maybe it had something to do with my face now that I look back.
What the fuck? What did you even say to the girl?
This is what happens when you give women rights, its a slippery slope, you let the emotional and illogical have the power to make decisions and determine how the world works, the world becomes an emotional and illogical place

Just another day in clownworld.

and then they will wonder what made him snap

All women are whores

Is this a fucking joke? This is beyond clown world idk what to call this anymore tbh..

The teachers should be stoned and the fags who put him on the registry should be thrown of a building. Gay ass earth.

just fucking lol at this clown world we live in
circus world
autistic males will never catch a break
we are always getting shit thrown at us
we must fight back against our NT overlords

also just fucking lol, imagine if the genders were reversed and it was an "autistic" girl hugging and kissing another boy, absolutely NOBODY would bat an eye

it NEVER BEGAN for him because he has autism
his life never started because it was over ever since his inception into this world

absolute slayer in the making

Female teachers, from my experience, mostly always treat the unattractive male student/s badly and practice favouritism.

Well he's doomed to an existence of being awkward around the opposite sex & everyone in general, nice little agenda there to push him towards becoming a tranny or going regular gay.
Incredible. I remember trying to talk to some girl in 5th grade and there wasnt even anything wrong with the interaction but the teacher felt the need to stop the class and yell at me that I am "sexually harrassing" her. The whole class at the time seemed confused at what was wrong with the teacher. I myself couldnt understand what the problem was but maybe it had something to do with my face now that I look back.
Hey, remember a time when teacher's were some of the smartest ppl in society? No, me neither but I know there was a time when it was so, before bitches had all these rights.
That is cope. Chad with autism have it better, but girls can tell he is off. Oftentimes, Chads with autism do weird things and end up with a criminal record. Or they have issues with schooling (and schools and universities are completely unsympathetic towards men). The van driver in Toronto was rather good looking but didn't get anywhere because of his autism.

Truly, it is over for people with autism. society no longer has any sympathy for us. One wrong move, one offended cunt, and we are accused of sexual assault and our lives destroyed.

Nowadays, foids want good looks + good income + personality. And they are getting it, make no mistake about it. Because of tinder and polygamy (foids prefer to share a Chad rather than settle with anything less).
Autismo's had more of a chance at a relationship & employment in the past I swear, less stigma & every little move you make wasn't under the watchful eye of hawks.
Don’t be sorry. Greta is a cunt.
Hate that little bitch, fucking spaz cunt.
The year is 2030...

North Korea gone sexual.
It is brutal, there was a girl i was friend with since kindergarden than school 1.st grade we sit next each other. Her parents didn't like that and came to school to solve it. And she even stoped talking to me because her parents told her not to talk to me. I was well behaved, teachers liked me, introvet boyo. No reason to be this cruel.

When i was older same shit happened. I used to visit my grandmother when i was a 10-12 year old child. There was a girl next house i played with outiside and now my parents did the same shit. I couldn't visit my grandmother because they didn't want me around her. Years later when we met again she told me that my mother told her i have a girlfriend in my city. And no we never kissed and i never did anything bad to her and i did not have any gf. I'm sick to stomach thinking about it.

If you look like an incel you are not supposed to be loved, liked, or have fun.
Get a gun & shoot your parents, fuck them man, jesus fuck what is wrong with these cunts.

Last edited:
Now that I think about it, this bullshit has been around for a while. When I was 7, I slapped a girl's ass in first grade and the teacher said something to me about "sexual assault" or "sexual harassment" or some shit like that. I was 7 fucking years old, lol, didn't know what the hell that was until I was 10 or 11.

welp, time to hit the reset button on earth

potent ragefuel here tbh, absolutely bizarre

Thank god I'm not a kid today
If they're so concerned about these "sexual" incidents, why don't they just do us all a favor and re-introduce gender separation at schools?
It's heading there. Except the schools will only be female, and all the males will be behind bars

“His family claim”
“A register” not “the sex offenders register”

This kid has not been put on the sex offenders register, relax.

“For the rest of his life”.... riiiight

:dafuckfeels: I don't understand this. They couldn't stop you from going to your grandmother's. Was your grandmother affectionate towards you or was she a cold cunt? Maybe she used it as an excuse to not appear like a bitch that didn't love her grandkid.

My grandmother was perfectly OK with that. My mother was behind this plot. I didn´t understand why she don´t let me go visit my grandmother. I asked my mother why she did that. She told me she don´t want me to have a girlfriend from poor family, she was trying to convince me that she is poor, stupid, ugly, etc.. I used to call this girl so we stay it touch and later she stopped answering, because she was told i have an girlfriend in my city. I feel sick just thinking about this... My mother did many thing like that to me, she linked my life on the paper behind my back. For example she tell me to put my money away to an state bank passbook account, so i put all my money there and there was a rule to deposit est 200 eur est 6 000Sk every 6 months and as a boy and i struggled to get that money, i was helping in our shop with handmade products, when i was 15 i had to find a part time job during weekends and after school and i earned 55sk/hour (about 1.8eur/hour) at that time. And so i never had any money, but i haven´t seen any of these money until today. But that is a different story, holly fuck how angry i´m right now

Imagine having your entire life ruined just because of a misunderstanding at 5...

Fucking hell. Just nuke this gay earth already. Humanity is beyond saving.
And people think we're exaggerating and being ridiculous when we point out how wrong things are in the world. We're really not. People are idiots.

Last edited: