Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 5 teenage foids die in an escape room after man sets fire to it

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
https://www.wmur.com/article/escape...-in-poland-after-5-girls-die-in-fire/25774942

A 28-year-old man has been charged after five teenage girls died in a fire Friday afternoon while celebrating their friend's birthday at an escape room in Poland, officials said.

The suspect, who has been identified only as Miolsz S., has been charged with "deliberately creating the danger of a fire in the escape room" and "unintentionally causing the death of people in a fire," TVN24 reported Ryszard Gasiorowski, a spokesman for the Koszalin district prosecutor, as saying.
Police and fire officials are still trying to figure out how the room caught fire, killing the 15-year-old girls and causing one other person to be hospitalized with severe burns, according to TVN.

Based polandcel
The firE Rises

Based arsonistcel

Damn this is quality life fuel, this is the type of News I live for.

Not what some stupid Kardashian’s did last night

Roastie toastie
IMG 2415

@Weed was this you?

Based and firepilled:redpill:

this is the best thing i heard today tbh

AND A REAL HEROOOOO
A REAL HUMAN BEINNNNNNNG

Typical young foids
RlpktkqTURBXy9jMDA5NmYxNWY0NDdkMDk4MjI3NWEwZmE0NTFhMDYzZS5qcGVnkZMCzQNSAA

The guy who designed this escape room was arrested

If CuckTears really cared about the well-being of foids, they'd spend more time writing about enhanced building codes or vehicle safety regulations than they do about incels. I'd bet that dying in a structural fire or a car crash is far more likely than being shot by an incel going ER.

But they don't. It really is about shitting on people who they consider to be lesser.
It's kinda sad, though. But I think if they were merely disfigured, as opposed to dead, they'd still have no problem attracting Chad.

Wow I guarantee the guy was ugly. Why else would they arrest him for unintentionally starting a fire. If it was the other way around and a girl accidentally set some boys on fire then cucked faggots would tell her its not her fault. There was nothing she could do about it.

Typical young foids
RlpktkqTURBXy9jMDA5NmYxNWY0NDdkMDk4MjI3NWEwZmE0NTFhMDYzZS5qcGVnkZMCzQNSAA

The guy who designed this escape room was arrested
Wow they are pretty. Daily reminder chad fucked girls like these in hs while you were missing out ldaring

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back