Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 5/10 NoodleWhore With Tats + Yoga Pants

I

iMakeFoidsRope

Banned
-
Noodlewhore in accounting class

completely facially ugly. horrible facial features and horrible acne skin. Very 5/10 facially...

wears yoga pants and has tats all over...

i can tell she gymcels for bodymaxxing but she is still ugly noodlewhore...

5/10 Noodlewhore with tats and buttmaxxed with yoga pants = :feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Her looksmatch has roped while she is entitled into getting fucked by chads and tys of the world that somehow she stands a chance of commitment....

lol hope this bitch dies in a school ER

:woke::woke::woke:

She’s looking for a thugmaxer.

volcel if you wound't

I guess that this noodlewhore is looking up for white Chads only.

I guess that this noodlewhore is looking up for white Chads only.
All noodlewhores are looking up for white chad. Its just a lot of them fail to get one though.

If you're white, you should shoot your shot

I hate women with tats disguisting whores

acne is nasty but 5/10 face is good for me. do you only want like top tier looks or what OP?

acne is nasty but 5/10 face is good for me. do you only want like top tier looks or what OP?

5/10 noodlewhore rejecting me was not part of this topic from the original post....

Stop putting words in my mouth cocksucker.... :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

This is about this noodlewhore expecting Chad and Tyrone to commit and being a completely overly-confident thot beyond her league and trying to bodymaxx and tat maxx like a skank....
While looking down on her ricecels... DIE WHITE WANNA BE NOODLE CUNT! :reeeeee:

I dont want to judge tats but she should look super degenerate .

tattoos + acne does not = 5/10 boyo..

5/10 noodlewhore rejecting me was not part of this topic from the original post....

Stop putting words in my mouth cocksucker.... :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

This is about this noodlewhore expecting Chad and Tyrone to commit and being a completely overly-confident thot beyond her league and trying to bodymaxx and tat maxx like a skank....
While looking down on her ricecels... DIE WHITE WANNA BE NOODLE CUNT! :reeeeee:
go fuck yourself where am i putting words in your mouth you raging retard

i would say they are even a step ahead than curry whores
Keep up the cope fucktard curry.
2nd gen curry whores are sheboonmaxxing in the hope of finding chocolate craving Chad.
This filth tat maxx to lool gangsta. Try hard wannabe JewTuber Willy Singh.
Keep up the cope fucktard curry.
2nd gen curry whores are sheboonmaxxing in the hope of finding chocolate craving Chad.
This filth tat maxx to look gangsta. Try hard wannabe JewTuber Willy Singh.

All noodlewhores are looking up for white chad. Its just a lot of them fail to get one though.
and when the fail to get white chad they thear rice men like shit