Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 5/10 becky gets rejected by chad LOL

• Thread starter Deleted member 22531
  • Start date
Haha, get rejected. She just experienced for ONE MINUTE what it is to be an ugly man.

F23EE634 51D7 40D7 9B93 C470D56C4CFC

some great replies to this thread on brainans.com
Kuciapix said:
Well, someone treated a girl the way girls treat guys. Oh poor girl, everyone comforts her in the comments..........
brendankirk said:
I agree. He could’ve just said no. But it’s doubles standard. If the roles were reversed and the EXACT same thing happened. Y’all would’ve said -
countduuko said:
This happens to guys all the time lol
trulyboyjojo said:
Fine nothing wrong wit th is y’all girls do the same thing
abrazola said:
that is how we feel when girls reject us
donovan1_acosta said:
Girls do the same thing I don’t know what they talkin bout and I thought u girls wanted us guys to be honest
ImJustWantTo said:
he's just doing what you all ladies do
zack_aae said:
He acted like every girl. Oh well
mentallyIrresponsible said:
So its ok when girls do it, but other way around its not? Cmon you cant be everyones type

These guys belong here, can we get them to register?

Based chad for not raising this holes ego by fucking her
Legit shows how delusional foids are, online dating they get chads with ease even when 2/10. But irl occasionally they approach a based Chad who has standards
Yeah if chads (or men in general) didn't dumpster dive, things wouldn't be as bad as they are

Aside this being staged and that i dont have anything against the chad who mind his business... Ok how the fuck that faggot looking obnoxious movement of exercise in that truly faggot looking place could actually be considered manly and desirable or even intimidating?!! Is fucking peacock higher in T than a ogre??! Humanity and nature you fucking cocksuckers just wtf is wrong with you?!:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsBox::reeeeee:

Last edited:
Her looksmatch roped himself with his own ambilocal cord at birth

5/10 women really thinking they deserve a 9/10 chad, meanwhile her looksmatch is rotting alone. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Femcel. Definitely not a becky. They are chad only.

She has a very punch-able face
That’s all foids.

She tried again with makeup. Then she got rejected again.
Detective personality at it again

Proof that sub8 is retarded, "why would foids go with normies when she can get chads?" is false because why would chad fuck a basic bitch if he can fuck bad bitches.
True. Sub normie law is good enough

Lol she's ugly as fuck when she pulled her mask down a literal goblin

And she won't lower her standards either, even if it takes a million rejections.

Fake as shit but damn right bro, check the last frame and see her goblina face without the mask more like 4/10 butterface
If you consider this a becky you are probably mentalcel bro. This is a normie-lite femoid at BEST

Attachments

• becky.png
    becky.png
    142.1 KB · Views: 12
I rejected her.

Lifefuel? For sure.

Self-entitled slut she is.

They should be chained and whipped.

@ThoughtfulCel if it had been a 3/10 dude doing those same moves people be like "cringy compensating tryhard", "obsessed freak" etc