Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 5/10 becky gets rejected by chad LOL

• Thread starter Deleted member 22531
  • Start date
She has a very punch-able face

I think we had this posted last week

5/10 becky? KEK, are you blind?

Also based Chad for once

Wtf he looks my height
5/10 becky? KEK, are you blind?

Also based Chad for once
Just skimmed through her TikTok, she looks fucking repulsive even with the pounds of fakeup she wears. It's honestly insane to me how these dumpsters genuinely believe they deserve Chad, better yet thinking Chad would want them

I bet she'd reject a chad faced manlet

@ThoughtfulCel if it had been a 3/10 dude doing those same moves people be like "cringy compensating tryhard", "obsessed freak" etc

Last edited:
That’s a true <2/10

I'm almost his height lol

Just skimmed through her TikTok, she looks fucking repulsive even with the pounds of fakeup she wears. It's honestly insane to me how these dumpsters genuinely believe they deserve Chad, better yet thinking Chad would want them
They all date up. The sad part is, she probably get a goodlooking dude who mog her, while her looksmatch is postmaxxing here

JFL imagine having so many more higher quality options that you can just reject women like that. I HATE CHADS :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Hate to say because of how far opposite the life of that guy is to everyone here but this reversal of roles is refreshing:feelsjuice:. Even if it's being done by a chad.

Last edited:
I hope she kills herself before she's able to create more Incels

@ThoughtfulCel if it had been a 3/10 dude doing those same moves people be like "cringy compensating tryhard", "obsessed freak" e
High IQ observation. Imagine if some nigga from this forum had the audacity to act as confident as him. They would be posted on TikTok but for the opposite reason that this chad did, he would be clowned to self harm. I can imagine the foid filming while trying not to die of laughter

TLDR: LOOKS = EVERYTHING

Especially in 2021 where the most popular and influential social media that everyone and their mothers use is literally centered around worshipping attractive people

Last edited:
Holy shit she even tried to fraud her roastie face with the covid mask on :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I bet there are roasties going apeshit at the video bitching about ''men insane standards!!!!'' :feels: while they demand 6'4'millonaire models.

Also, wahmen get a mental breakdown if you stare them for 1 second, but they are allowed to record a guy without consent for as long as they want.

Last edited:
5/10? No, she is not near a 5

female self improvement, im ded srs when i say this :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@ionlycopenow @Transcended Trucel @LOLI BREEDING @ReturnOfSaddam
"oh oh oh"
Tiktok comment

What they expected:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/bnrxns/boys_i_approached_when_i_was_1721_turned_me_down/

The reality:

Last edited:
They all date up. The sad part is, she probably get a goodlooking dude who mog her, while her looksmatch is postmaxxing here
Her looksmatch roped with his umbilical cord in the womb
The dip bar is at the same level it is for me, so he's very close if not your height.
Fuark I want to say he's probably around 5'8-5'9 but the ugly bitch about 2 inches shorter so that would make her around 5'5-5'6?

Just watched the video with sound, the way he rejected her was so based and low inhib holy shit. 10/10 rejection right there

Tenor 1

Last edited:
If a man did this shit he'd be destroyed on social media and could lose his job because "evil misogynist can't take no for an answer"
Let's just enjoy the moment and forget about the very real double standards for a bit tbh

yeah he is
Good on him for having actual standards. This video is literal proof that Chads don't fuck our looksmatches like every autist here thinks

This video is literal proof that Chads don't fuck our looksmatches like every autist here thinks
This tbh

You have to see it IRL to believe it, but top tier prettyboy/chads can be just as superficial as holes to the point where even 6s and 7s are butterfaced girls to them.

Funny thing is if the sexes were reversed she'd call him a stalker.

Proof that sub8 is retarded, "why would foids go with normies when she can get chads?" is false because why would chad fuck a basic bitch if he can fuck bad bitches.
Exactly. The vast majority of below average foids are with normies tier dudes, not Chads. They can't even get a text back from him in most cases. This is literally why you see bitches on Twitter and TikTok that openly hate men and say they want us dead. They don't hate all men, they hate average and unattractive men because they can't get the attractive ones
This tbh

You have to see it IRL to believe it, but top tier prettyboy/chads can be just as superficial as holes to the point where even 6s and 7s are butterfaced girls to them.
Mensa IQ

I love to see it*. Foids getting put in their place by Chad gives me potent lifefuel tbh
Holy shit she is so fucking ugly and she unironically think she deserves Chad and not her looksmatch lmao dude I'm done

If a man did this shit he'd be destroyed on social media and could lose his job because "evil misogynist can't take no for an answer"

But remember people: men are the entitled ones

People here are so dumb they don't understand its staged and gay. You are no different than normies falling for this shit.

she looks like she stores all her worldly possessions in a shopping cart

People here are so dumb they don't understand its staged and gay. You are no different than normies falling for this shit.
You joined this shithole in the wrong time buddy boyo. Welcome to larpers.is :feelsLSD:

she looks like greta thunberg at the end when she takes off the mask lmao
i cringed in pain when she took off the mask and realized just how juiced-up modern foids are.

literal pig-face thinking she can get chad

@ThoughtfulCel if it had been a 3/10 dude doing those same moves people be like "cringy compensating tryhard", "obsessed freak" etc
Based chad for not raising this holes ego by fucking her

I think we had this posted last week
Ye this is repost
female self improvement, im ded srs when i say this :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@ionlycopenow @Transcended Trucel @LOLI BREEDING @ReturnOfSaddam
Legit shows how delusional foids are, online dating they get chads with ease even when 2/10. But irl occasionally they approach a based Chad who has standards
her face is sub 5 lmao
She is 2/10
I hope she kills herself before she's able to create more Incels
Sadly good chance some normie will impregnate her

Last edited:
Love how f*males go about writing fucking dissertations on why you shouldn't approach them in the gym but when the genders are reversed, the rules just fly out of the window