Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 5"0 guy is still trying. Make him an account here. ER 2.0.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Screenshot 20190105 173619 Reddit
Screenshot 20190105 173602 Chrome

Seriously, what advice is there to give.

Jfl at even living like this.

His face has the same shape as Elliot Rodger's face for sure.
Being 5'2 is already pretty difficult. If I was 2 inches shorter Idk how I would have managed to live.

Poor truecel. We should recruit him into our suicide cult.

I mog him. Sad story for him.

I will literally fill in his details right now

Finally someone I mog :feelskek:

Gotta feel for him. Poor guy. :feelsbadman:

Tbh he's not that ugly, it's just because he's short and has more of a feminine appearance which makes him an incel.

Edit: He's still 17 so he could grow more.

Tbh he's not that ugly, it's just because he's short and has more of a feminine appearance which makes him an incel.

At 5'0 face doesn't matter.

From 5"0 to 6"0? :feelstastyman:

He’s still ugly tbh and he’s not gonna grow a whole lot more either..

It’s over.

I doubt that there is anything anyone can say to fix that situation. I hate to be pessimistic about his situation but I see no way of it beginning for someone so short.

Wow, I height mog him at 5'5.5"... Yeah, face doesn't matter at that height, it may not even matter at mine.

You really need 5'7" these days as a minimum.

Damn,even our manlet lord betadestiny height mogs him.

Maybe he can get lifts to get to 5'3". That might turn some heads :feelstastyman::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

His face gives me ER vibes lmao

H1IViyf d

Its 3 am, I'm currently doubting my looks and feeling pretty ugly. I have mild acne, a big nose and a recessed chin

guy probably already heard of incelsphere (psl; incels)

If hes lucky he could grow to be 5'6 to 5'8 depending on how tall his parents are. Or he can go to a doctor and they'll literally check if he'll grow anymore. I think he can still looksmaxx especially if hes confident enough to post pictures of himself online.

"Any advice is deeply appreciated."
ldar bro

If hes lucky he could grow to be 5'6 to 5'8 depending on how tall his parents are. Or he can go to a doctor and they'll literally check if he'll grow anymore. I think he can still looksmaxx especially if hes confident enough to post pictures of himself online.

you sound bluepilled bro. he aint gaining 6 inches after 17.

Not gonna happen

Cope.

Message him on Reddit. He's your typical cucktears poster.

Even if he was a cucktears user I think mocking others for their looks should be against the incel code of conduct.

Normally I'm against underagecels being here because it's annoying, but he needs an invite asap. He's among the truest of truecels

ugly, short, ethnic and probably poor. It's over for him. But I hope he sticks with the :redpill: at least. Being blackpilled at this stage in his life will lead him to commit suicide.

ugly, short, ethnic and probably poor. It's over for him. But I hope he sticks with the :redpill: at least. Being blackpilled at this stage in his life will lead him to commit suicide.
He could thugmaxx but he's too beta u can see in his eyes..

It's already over for him. The :redpill: suffering he'd experience would be worse than suicide.

He's 5' so of course he's beta.

Never seen a 5'0 "thug" in my life. At that height the only thing you can do is trannymaxxing :feelskek:

He mogs me in face but I mog in height

Get a new face and add at least 5 inches. Problem solved.

completely over for him. his entire mandible is smaller than most female children. and with his height it will never ever begin for him. what's he going to get? a 12 inch leg lengthening procedure?

it should be a crime for subhumans to procreate, they just make their children suffer

completely over for him. his entire mandible is smaller than most female children. and with his height it will never ever begin for him. what's he going to get? a 12 inch leg lengthening procedure?

it should be a crime for subhumans to procreate, they just make their children suffer
Just get 12inch leg lengthening bro

He could thugmaxx but he's too beta u can see in his eyes.
For a guy like that to get laid, he'd need to have a lot of money and status. He could start rapping, but that takes some talent and low inhibition. But since he's on reddit looking for answers, we already know he's a pussy. He'll die a virgin.

Status
Not open for further replies.