Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR 4chan is so cucked

• Thread starter Deleted member 22904
  • Start date
Deleted member 22904

Deleted member 22904

Banned
-
I have such great memories of r9k and I sometimes still go back to feel a bit of nostalgia.. BUT I FUCKING CANT REEE :reeeeee:
Normalfags literally ruin everything. All the gay and tranny threads were tolerable because you could just hide them but now all threads are trash. There are even man hate threads JFL

4chan turned into that, what it loathed in the past

You know what that means.

I have such great memories of r9k and I sometimes still go back to feel a bit of nostalgia.. BUT I FUCKING CANT REEE :reeeeee:
Normalfags literally ruin everything. All the gay and tranny threads were tolerable because you could just hide them but now all threads are trash. There are even man hate threads JFL

Seeing the motherland in flames, overrun by the hordes that we once sought to be protect it of...
Let's sing our anthem one more time guys....

Deep in my heart there's a fire, a burning heart
Deep in my heart there's desire for a start
I'm dying in emotion
It's my world in fantasy
I'm living in my, living in my dreams

You're my heart, you're my soul
I'll keep it shining everywhere I go
I'll be holding you forever
Stay with you together

Yeah, I'm feeling that our love will grow
That's the only thing I really know

Let's close the door and believe my burning heart
Feeling alright, come on open up your heart
Keep the candles burning
Let your body melt in mine
I'm living in my, living in my dreams

I'll keep it shining everywhere I go
I'll be holding…

Imagine browsing cuckchan

> mfw nobody said the man did nothing wrong.
:feelsbadman:

What has this world come to?

Never been there

I fucking hate normalfags and toilets
they ruin everything

it will be the same of the hispanic forum

I remember when r9k was a place for lonely virgins. It was somewhere where you could discuss your situation with people who understood you. I watched it when it slowly started to degrade. At first there were gay and tranny threads, trying to lure isolated men into their cult of disgusting acts. Then there were the "fembot" threads, as usual it was women trying to get attention as they knew the board was a space exclusively for males. After that many people left and moved to sites such as wizchan where they enforce strict rules. It was a better place than what r9k had become but it only made the problem worse.
As more of the long-time users went away that left the normalfags and the foids to gather there in greater numbers. This was a continuous spiral downwards. As more people left the site got even worse which led even more people to leave making it worse still. Eventually it was completely overrun.
I remember a time where if you mention that you were a female to that board you would have an army of user tell you to fuck off or to show your tits. Those were the days.

Redpill me on these cucks :v