Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 4chan is blocked at work, somehow this site isn't tho

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-
For some reason 4chan is blocked at work, but this site isn't, say what you will about 4chan but it's always been less cucked than reddit, and unlike 8chan, or (((8kun))) as its called now, its not slow when it comes to replies to threads and conversations.

It's a good cope to shitpost, find news, argue, find memes, etc, and you wont get downvoted or banned in most scenarios, like you would on other websites.

Whenever I get home from work I barely have any energy to go on 4chan or the forum, and I always have to use my remaining energy for things I consider necessary like various forms of maxxing. Feels bad...only place I can drop forbidden blackedpills...tbh...

Low inhibition mogs me

JFL at not using a VPN.

You really do want everyone around you to know you're an incel don't you?

Lucky you got a job. No one wants to hire me. Tried all year

Lucky you got a job. No one wants to hire me. Tried all year
Pretty sure I only got it through a connection too, and its still a shit job that'll prob only last 90 days because of "seasonal" shit.

If I do get fired, or laid off, or whatever, hopefully I'll be able to use the "I have experience" cope at other job interviewx and applications.

4chan is significantly more famous and renouned. This place is pretty much unknown outside of faggot reddit circles and in other incel communities. The average norm only knows what incels are because they apparently had something to do with the joker, so we pass under the radar of most places.

4chan is significantly more famous and renouned. This place is pretty much unknown outside of faggot reddit circles and in other incel communities. The average norm only knows what incels are because they apparently had something to do with the joker, so we pass under the radar of most places.
t. thread

This place can be found from google searches though.

" say what you will about 4chan but it's always been less cucked than reddit "

The fact that you even compared what once was considered to be a hate site to leddit just goes to show how fucking cucked it got
Nowadays it's leddit 2 edgier version.

It's all cucks calling people incels for talking about hypergamy

at least you can reply to me at work nigga

So can 4chan. This place is hidden on like page 11 of google if you google incel or incel forum
It was popping up at the 1st page for me, not when googling incel.

So can 4chan. This place is hidden on like page 11 of google if you google incel or incel forum
JFL.

Google: "Incel subreddit" and look at the second result.

" say what you will about 4chan but it's always been less cucked than reddit "

The fact that you even compared what once was considered to be a hate site to leddit just goes to show how fucking cucked it got
Nowadays it's leddit 2 edgier version.

It's all cucks calling people incels for talking about hypergamy
4chan is the most pro incel non incel website that exists, especially in recent months.

You
Basedjak

View attachment 165587

Keep coping with delusions, if posting females constitutes the blackpill then sure this site is BASED.
Is that picture supposed to prove something? Also if you mean posting females, the coomer problem? Yes coomers are a problem, but are pretty universally hated and insulted.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back