Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

4chan is a joke nowadays

wewuzaryansnshit

wewuzaryansnshit

good environment = good life, discord: frigid223
-
i remember browsing 4chan from early middle school to 1st yr of highschool then i stopped posting and fucking around on it. now i check it and its full of normalfags who are into internet culture and women who think they are deep or something for being on the site lol. where was r9k incel shit i remember full of people like us venting about our lives

the redditors got them
also i think r9k kinda got destroyed because that shuaiby kid shot himself and made his head go boom

r9k is a tranny board now

thats why you should never let leftards in

thats why you should never let leftards in
O’Sullivan’s Law states that any organization or enterprise that is not expressly right wing will become left wing over time. The law is named after British journalist John O’Sullivan.

Television shows are the best examples of this. 24, House. Charitable foundations are worse but harder to see.

One of the reasons for this is leftist intolerance versus right-wing tolerance. Right wingers are willing to hire openly left-wing employees in the interest of fairness. Left-wingers, utterly intolerant, will not allow a non-Liberal near them, and will harass them at every opportunity. The result over time is that conservative enterprises are infiltrated by leftists but leftist enterprises remain the same or get worse.

Also, leftism is in and of itself a form of decay. It’s what happens not just to television shows but to nations, churches and universities as the energy given off by the big bang of their inception slowly ebbs away. Rather than expend vitality in originality and creation they become obsessed with introspection, popularity and lethargy. Leftism is entropy of the spirit and intellect.

Another reason is that the parasitic nature of Liberals/Leftists attracts them to existing money.

An enterprise can stave off O'Sullivan's Law if their creators keep it in mind and remain vigilant and truthful.
O'Sullivan's Law hit 24 when they finally had a Muslim villain then started running disclaimers that Muslims aren't all terrorists.

The Annenberg Foundation was started by a Republican but it didn't take long before O'Sullivan's Law had them handing a domestic terrorist money for educating kids.

The ACLU, the Ford Foundation and the Episcopal Church all fell to O’Sullivan’s Law.

r9k is a tranny board now
:yes:still some decent posts but the tranny NEETs shit it up 24/7
pol is the best board imo
and sometimes gif has women rekt or rape threads :feelsdevil:

:yes:still some decent posts but the tranny NEETs shit it up 24/7
pol is the best board imo
and sometimes gif has women rekt or rape threads :feelsdevil:
4chan users are just closet redditors being edgy

4chan users are just closet redditors being edgy
I mainly go for Chud art, altho I wish they were more misogynistic instead of fixating on troons all the time

Cope, seethe, sneed, dilate, YWNBAW, buzzword of the month with homosexuality and transvestites and zoomer / negroid culture everywhere.

one of the worst shitholes you can waste your time on is 4chan, at least on reddit the homos and trannies are contained in their own subs