Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 4B movement in S. Korea hoe_math

Remember: only females are allowed to bitch and whine

bad.
God is everything GOOD not bad.

He lost me at the retarded drawing. DNW

Korean women are so fucking retarded. They're literally causing a population collapse since their birth rate is so low. A smaller birth rate means a smaller military, a smaller military means you're less of a deterent towards a nation like North Korea from invading. If they want to see how oppressive men can be, wait until a bunch of malnourished jealous KPA soldiers come in gunning everyone down. Fucking stupid foids.

Last edited:
Hoe_math guy seems like a redpiller.

I will try fucking them but it's probably not gonna work JFL

I'm going Thailand, Vietnam, Korea, China, Japan and Philippines

North Korea too tbh

what an ugly slant eyed chink

Korean women are so fucking retarded. They're literally causing a population collapse since their birth rate is so low. A smaller birth rate means a smaller military, a smaller military means you're less of a deterent towards a nation like North Korea from invading. If they want to see how oppressive men can be, wait until a bunch of malnourished jealous KPA soldiers come in gunning everyone down. Fucking stupid foids.
This will never happen
They will just go extinct

kim is gonna take that shit and install foid breeding camps
i shall book a ticket to united new korea for some foid breeding :ahegao::ahegao:

oh no..
anyways

Hopefully the Best Korea takes over

The drawing is gay, but other than that interesting video. never heard about the 4B thingy before.

Guess that hoes everywhere are denying men reproductive rights because we aren't simping hard enough.

Don't care if he's a red piller. I've found that red pill stuff is genuinely funny as hell. It's a good cope and he's more on the logical red pill side, at least that's what I can infer having just watched a handful

Don't care if he's a red piller. I've found that red pill stuff is genuinely funny as hell. It's a good cope and he's more on the logical red pill side, at least that's what I can infer having just watched a handful
A lot of Red pill ideas are my guilty pleasure because of how cringe they are

This is the one thing about the whole Korean feminist thing that confuses and angers me the most. Their men are literally forced to sacrifice 1.5 years of their youth to defend their country, women included. And the women not only aren’t grateful, but they actively disparage them everywhere. Insane.

Is this what a Korean woman looks like without plastic surgery?
They deserve this for giving women rights. This is the cure.

>But I just think that’s so fucking funny, like Korean as an ethnicity is literally about to go away

There you have it. Right out of the horseface’s mouth. Feminism is a jewish scheme to exterminate inconvenient races. They literally confess to it.

Don't care if he's a red piller. I've found that red pill stuff is genuinely funny as hell.
I suppose so, but I have great hate for them for abusing the suffering of sub8 men to make money.

Korean women are the most blackpilled toilets in existence. It's good that their entire sad nation is dying out tbh lmfao.

They are JUNGCOCK ONRY :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:
jungkook GIF

If you aren't kpopmaxxed gazillionaire idol its over

Korean women are the most blackpilled toilets in existence. It's good that their entire sad nation is dying out tbh lmfao.
Ironic that we're saying this as we have kpop AVI's lmao.

Ironic that we're saying this as we have kpop AVI's lmao.
I like American western artists too but I also talk shit about the US. No country on Earth is good the people saying otherwise is coping hard. But yeah I love my kpoopfoids :feelsohh:

more reason for kim and china to just take that sorry excuse of a cucked land

also why are kpop low t bitch faggots popular among toilets??
i have more testosterone than the entire bts combined

he is a Chad . In one of his q and a he talked about how he has slept with 60 women between 15 and 24 yrs of age

A lot of Red pill ideas are my guilty pleasure because of how cringe they are
he is a Chad . In one of his q and a he talked about how he has slept with 60 women between 15 and 24 yrs of age

I suppose so, but I have great hate for them for abusing the suffering of sub8 men to make money.

Yeah, while skimming his videos yesterday, I came across some comments of his success. So yeah, he is a gymaxxed, moneymaxxed high tier normie. He did have some good points but there were some typical redpill points that were really annoying to hear all over again.

Yeah, while skimming his videos yesterday, I came across some comments of his success. So yeah, he is a gymaxxed, moneymaxxed high tier normie. He did have some good points but there were some typical redpill points that were really annoying to hear all over again.
yeah he does sound smarter than your average red pillers but the end of the day he is Chad/htn and exists in a completely different plane to give us incels any advice in the dating sphere

yeah he does sound smarter than your average red pillers but the end of the day he is Chad/htn and exists in a completely different plane to give us incels any advice in the dating sphere
True

. If they want to see how oppressive men can be, wait until a bunch of malnourished jealous KPA soldiers come in gunning everyone down. Fucking stupid foids.
I'd love to see it happening tbh