Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

4'9 gookfoid she says she wants to marry have kids with you on first fuck would you?

M

Max Doltman

Overlord
★★★★★

@AsakuraHao her boyfriend is in link hes a gook too

@SoycuckGodOfReddit do you pass on her?

Yellowfeverbros ? Call me a volcel but imma leave this one for you

id fuck her then leave her ( she would not even give me a chance)

Am i a volcel if i say hell no?

Id fuck but no kids

i honestly don't know. ugly noodlewhores are the biggest turn off for me tbh

pussy is pussy at the end of the day im stiill hitting
same but i would feel pathetic as shit post sex. i'd have to get drunk that night after hitting haha

pussy and beer doesn't sound like a bad evening

Fuck-Yes
Kids-No

The kid will most likely come out as a midget, race mixed ER 2.0
and will live a miserable life.
Female genetics play a very significant role, in the eventual height of the offspring.

She'd be booty call when i cant get pussy but sadly im not chad so i cant sex either way. I cant even slay in the slums of lagos jfl

Fuck-Yes
Kids-No

The kid will most likely come out as a midget, race mixed ER 2.0
and will live a miserable life.
Female genetics play a very significant role, in the eventual height of the offspring.
Imagine trying to survive the 2040s with those stats.

Imagine trying to survive the 2040s with those stats.
I reckon there will be a higher percentage of Chads and Chadlites in the future, due to female standards being at an all time high.

I reckon there will be a higher percentage of Chads and Chadlites in the future, due to female standards being at an all time high.
Nah, it just means the top X% will be narrowed down to include less people and more "normies" will become incels as female standards skyrocket. Also, I would think that if there were more Chads and Chadlites, there will also be more incels if we follow the bell curve principle (i.e. more people on either ends of the attractiveness spectrum).

I’m not letting this genetic deadend species continue further than me

Nah, it just means the top X% will be narrowed down to include less people and more "normies" will become incels as female standards skyrocket. Also, I would think that if there were more Chads and Chadlites, there will also be more incels if we follow the bell curve principle (i.e. more people on either ends of the attractiveness spectrum).
Yep

And this is like iq as well, with asians having an aq of 65-75 and whites having 110

Blacks and Mexicans have 100

Indians have 90

I feel so damn sorry for their kid he better not have a face like mine

Her son will probably gave a 2 inch cock too

I could never have children with a gnome of that size, I would not condemn my children to such an ordeal.

a legit femcel

Last edited: