Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 4'9 ftm tranny brags about her 6'1 boyfriend

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
One of the few toilets shorter than me. I hope it becomes common sense that toilets don't want a specific height difference; they want a man who's taller than other men instead.

Nothing feels awkward though.
Brutal. The "large height difference is awkward" cope is dead.

Edit: I missed the part about this being a ftm tranny. If true, I'd say props to her for letting go of her privilege and deciding to live life on nightmare mode, but then again, she was probably just delusional about how men have it or maybe she really does see herself as a man.

Last edited:
So.
r/short is cucked
This post proved (I mean every non-faggot knew anyway) that FtMs still have foid brains. The foid twisted itself into a mockery of a man, but still couldn't get height prefERence out its mind.

I hope liberals and trannies get dissolved in acid (in Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020).

Only solution in video game

The existence of FTM trannies genuinely puzzles me, why would you want to try to be a man?

The existence of FTM trannies genuinely puzzles me, why would you want to try to be a man?
sexy chris hemsworth GIF

Because being Chris Hemsworth is awesome. You get to be super huge and bang hot sluts with your giant cock super hard.

It’s a fetish thing, just like how every MtF tranny wants huge G-Cup titties. Because that’s what they think being a woman is. Having huge titties and playing with your vibrator at the sleepover.

FtM trannies wanna be tall alpha males with huge cocks. They wanna be what they wanna fuck. Their brain is crosswired and short circuiting.

Ugly men don’t even factor into the equation. They don’t even consider that they might (will) turn into an ugly loser of a man with literally 0in of dick.

Dating a Tranny = epitome of faggotry