Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 48 hour rule is fkin bullshit

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
They do, but it's over 24 hours and dead weight responses like "lol"
That is indeed very sad. And most normies don't even realise their state. I remember last year I used to be a member on a teen chat site( I was 19) one day I decided to troll some pedos so I made a fake 16y/o girl profile. And guess what? 50+ fucking messages in 10 minutes, several friend requests and bluepilled 5-6/10 guys messaging me everyday. That was a brutal blackpill.

I remember those coping days, making excuses why she doesn't reply.

Maybe she didn't get it.

Maybe she doesn't have her phone atm. Lol at that.

Maybe she's busy right now.

Jfl.

That is indeed very sad. And most normies don't even realise their state. I remember last year I used to be a member on a teen chat site( I was 19) one day I decided to troll some pedos so I made a fake 16y/o girl profile. And guess what? 50+ fucking messages in 10 minutes, several friend requests and bluepilled 5-6/10 guys messaging me everyday. That was a brutal blackpill.
That's nothing, now imagine how it is for toilets on places like Snapchat and Instagram

Whenever I see a foid on her phone the Snapchat and Instagram apps always have at least 300 notifications. Can you imagine?

I used to simp for this 4/10 foid and she would either take ages to respond or just ignore my texts in hope that I would just go away, you cannot win as an incel.

No one text me these days. Not even my family. To think that there are people out there receiving countless messages simply because they look good is indeed depressing :feelscry:
Only my mom texts me to ask me what I want to eat or if I can buy something at the grocery store

I haven't gotten a real text in 5 years at least.

Never got close enough to a foid to look at her phone. Pretty sure it would be suifuel.
The main distinguishing feature of a foid's phone is the countless notifications on it, which makes it impossible for the foid to respond to all of them promptly even if she wanted to (which she doesn't).

If it takes her more than an hour to respond, it's over. Foids are glued to their phones and they will reply to chads text within minutes.
THIS IS LAW
THIS IS LAW
THIS IS LAW

probably even lower than one hour dead srs
Foids prioritize texts.
My rule is, don't send more than two texts in a row, unless you're already conversing.
:redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Exactly. Whores are constantly looking at their phones and giggling. Must be chad's 10 inch dick pic.

I wasted many years with PUA garbage copes.
same :feels: :feels:

Reply after 5 min is a huuuge IOD