Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 48 hour rule is fkin bullshit

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
Back in my bluepilled days, i used to look up PUA shit online. I thought i could somehow master the art of seduction (JFL). The biggest PUA cope i came across is the '48 hour rule'. You need to text a foid and give her 48 hours to respond. By doing that, you are displaying that you arent needy while giving her space. Needless to say, whores didnt even read my texts but i kept waiting for 48 hours like an idiot.

Then i did my chadfish experiments and got responses from cunts within seconds. Was truly blackpilling.

For chads it's the 5 second rule.

If it takes her more than an hour to respond, it's over. Foids are glued to their phones and they will reply to chads text within minutes.

If it takes her more than an hour to respond, it's over. Foids are glued to their phones and they will reply to chads text within minutes.

Cope. If she takes more than a few seconds, you might as well create an account here.

Women are on their phone at least as often as men and don't have hobbies. jfl at thinking women are "busy", non chads trying to cope

During that 48 hours the foid is fucked by Chad front and back.

Women are on their phone at least as often as men and don't have hobbies. jfl at thinking women are "busy", non chads trying to cope

Whores are never busy, they dont do anything.
During that 48 hours the foid is fucked by Chad front and back.

Imagine waiting for a text back while she is sucking chad's dick. Potent ERfuel.

Whores are never busy, they dont do anything.

Imagine waiting for a text back while she is sucking chad's dick. Potent ERfuel.
They're only ever busy with chad

Foids prioritize texts.
My rule is, don't send more than two texts in a row, unless you're already conversing.

Its sick as fuck. wtf did i do to deserve to be treated like trash.
No, literally, people honestly treat me WORSE than garbage, actually. Garbage gets disposed after a while. I just get punished and bullied and mistreated and they expect me to behave and worship them like a brave boy

PUA is one of the biggest scam of all time.

unless she's got a 9-5 where using the phone is banned, she should literally reply within the time it takes to notice the vibration, unlock the phone, and write the message.

unless she's got a 9-5 where using the phone is banned, she should literally reply within the time it takes to notice the vibration, unlock the phone, and write the message.

Exactly. Whores are constantly looking at their phones and giggling. Must be chad's 10 inch dick pic.
PUA is one of the biggest scam of all time.

I wasted many years with PUA garbage copes.

Exactly. Whores are constantly looking at their phones and giggling. Must be chad's 10 inch dick pic.
lol, someone trying to look at a foid's phone gets the same reaction as burning her with acid. this starts as soon as they get a phone too at age 10-11. wonder why.

lol, someone trying to look at a foid's phone gets the same reaction as burning her with acid. this starts as soon as they get a phone too at age 10-11. wonder why.

Never got close enough to a foid to look at her phone. Pretty sure it would be suifuel.

First I've heard of the 48 hour rule. Didn't know that existed.

Try seconds

On my chadfish the younger ones respond in like sub 10 seconds

Never got close enough to a foid to look at her phone. Pretty sure it would be suifuel.
What, seeing the thousands of conversations she has across all social media and the thousands of likes and notifications?

yeah

This 18 year old one responded almost as soon as I hit send I am not kidding, like I would type the message press send and there's already a response

Wasn't a bot either

It's different realities Chad lives in

Chad writes paragraphs and women respond instantly.

No amount of aloofness is going to save your subhuman face and height.

yeah

This 18 year old one responded almost as soon as I hit send I am not kidding, like I would type the message press send and there's already a response

Wasn't a bot either

JFL @ these NPC whores.
First I've heard of the 48 hour rule. Didn't know that existed.

Theres no such thing. Its a PUA coping tactic.

yeah

Wasn't a bot either

And those are the people who want to lecture us? We're not the same ffs. I can't ever get a text back. I will instantly get blocked tbh. It's beyond over for me and now it's just waiting for death.

And those are the people who want to lecture us? We're not the same ffs. I can't ever get a text back. I will instantly get blocked tbh. It's beyond over for me and now it's just waiting for death.
As always, actions speak louder than words

No one text me these days. Not even my family. To think that there are people out there receiving countless messages simply because they look good is indeed depressing :feelscry:

No one text me these days. Not even my family. To think that there are people out there receiving countless messages simply because they look good is indeed depressing :feelscry:

Brutal. Ive given up on texting holes.

I have gotten zero notifications for years now. It's just the new normal for males

Meanwhile every useless whore wakes up to at least a hundred...

I have gotten zero notifications for years now. It's just the new normal for males

Meanwhile every useless whore wakes up to at least a hundred...
Yeah I can't imagine Sub6 men receiving text messages from foids. Hypergamy is so over the roof that most 6/10 introverts are incel as fuck or dating 3/10 foids.

Yeah I can't imagine Sub6 men receiving text messages from foids. Hypergamy is so over the roof that most 6/10 introverts are incel as fuck or dating 3/10 foids.
They do, but it's over 24 hours and dead weight responses like "lol"

Whores didnt respond.

Id rather get a "Fuck off, youre ugly and i dont want to date you" message.
Now that you know you are not good enough for online dating. So now what? What are your plans? Maybe try some clubs idk you are 6'4 so you'll mog every man there. Who knows some girl might be into you

:yes:

Now that you know you are not good enough for online dating. So now what? What are your plans? Maybe try some clubs idk you are 6'4 so you'll mog every man there. Who knows some girl might be into you

Last time i went to the club was suifuel. Never going again.

48 seconds rule for chad