Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

47-year-old balding man tries to pass himself off as 17 to a 14-year-old jb's parents

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic

He allegedly engaged in an illicit online relationship with the 14-year-old girl, in which they exchanged sexual images via Snapchat.he pretended to be a 17 year old boy named Jake.
Posing as a boy, 47 year old Jacobs told the girl he wanted to come by her home. The 14-year-old asked her mother, who said it was fine and that she wanted to meet “Jake” as well, deputies said. The girl waited outside her home with her stepdad .

14 year old female VICTIM stated she was already outside of her house with her stepdad (REDACTED) waiting for 17 year old Jake to arrive.

While speaking with stepdad (REDACTED) about the incident, stepdad (REDACTED) advised during this time, he reached out to shake Jake’s hand and noted Jake was taller than he was, with a 5 o’clock shadow and described the handshake as “a man’s handshake”. He further advised he looked Jake in the eye and knew this wasn’t a child or a teenager, it was a grown man. He further advised during the handshake Jake had leaned in and stated to him “My name is not Jake, my name is Tim Jacobs, my middle name is Jake”. Stepdad stated that he pulled his hand away and told 14 year old female VICTIM to go inside and advised “this is a grown man”. Jake then got into the Jeep and left the residence.

Last edited:
There is nothing wrong with his attraction to a 14-year-old JB but maybe this wasn't the wisest move jfl.

I don't blame him. I'd do something like this too if there was a jb at stake.

How giga retarded do you have to be to think this guy can pass as 17y?

so he came in front of their house and gave them his REAL NAME? then left immediately, what the fug?

he wouldnt even go to jail if he didnt give his name

jfl at having this iq

How giga retarded do you have to be to think this guy can pass as 17y?
I don't think he gave her his real pics.

But He truly is retarded for thinking this could work

That's what happens if you were never loved in your teens..yeah..you guys

Only Paki bulls are allowed to get away with fucking 14 y/o jailbaits :smonk: whitey should know his place :feelsmusic:

That was a retard move tbh to go irl and meet her
I think he knew he was going to meet her parents top. He probably is delusional and thinks he looks young

:lul::lul::lul:
Brutally over.
Many men over

He gives off strong IncelTear vibes.

:feelshaha: He cant even pass as a 37yo. His plan was retarded.

I still can't believe this delusional guy thought he could pass as 17... With Norwood 4. Lol

retarded and uneventful.

Looks younger than 47 if hiding the balding, but 17 is still way too much of a stretch.

With a Norwood like that though, it's over.

LMAO! Why are these guys always so stupid?! You get caught trying to meet a minor for sex, you're gonna lose your job, your wife, your children, your reputation, and your anal virginity. If anyone googles your name, guess what's gonna be at the top of the search results? Your mugshot and what you got busted for. You get caught in something like that, you're done. Finished. Fucked. It's over for you. OVER! These guys never even think to bring a gun in case it's a setup, so they can kill themselves and avoid prison. Secondly, how in the fuck does an oldcel in his fucking 40's actually believe a 14 year old kid would be sexually attracted to him?

LMAO! Why are these guys always so stupid?! You get caught trying to meet a minor for sex, you're gonna lose your job, your wife, your children, your reputation, and your anal virginity. If anyone googles your name, guess what's gonna be at the top of the search results? Your mugshot and what you got busted for. You get caught in something like that, you're done. Finished. Fucked. It's over for you. OVER! These guys never even think to bring a gun in case it's a setup, so they can kill themselves and avoid prison. Secondly, how in the fuck does an oldcel in his fucking 40's actually believe a 14 year old kid would be sexually attracted to him?

To be fair, foids these days have serious daddy issues.

Still retarded though.

Dude was delusional. Norwood 4 or 5

Normie npcs never cease to bore me with how predictable they are.

And based men never cease to amaze me with how far they're willing to go.:feelsbadman:

This dude flew too close to the Sun, but I respect it.