Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

47 IQ, but Chad

T

total disgrace 21

Banned
-
40AEE591 4AE3 4E70 A8E4 0E01A9180806

This man is Joe arridy and he is believed to be the dumbest man who ever walked on earth, with an IQ of 46.

Yet, imagine him living in todays time. He would’ve become a rich model and fucking Staceys all over the globe, because he has a good sharped face and is tall, while they tell you, „You have to work on your personality, bro‘“

IQ is a cope, foids will fuck chad even if he can't read or write or do simple math.

One of the few legit mentalcels out there, rest in peace

Yeah, man, R.I.P

He was a good man.

Dumbest man on Earth probably hides in Africa

JFL. Due to his looks, I would've never thought he's that dumb.

IQ is a cope, foids will fuck chad even if he can't read or write or do simple math.
Facts. That's why they go to prison to fuck BBC Tyrones and Jamals, convicted dangerous criminals/murders. Amazing personalities and intelligence. :soy::foidSoy:

However, he wouldn't have become a millionaire. He had the mind of a six-year-old child, according to psychologists. He would play with his toy train while awaiting death sentence for a crime he didn't commit. Poor dude.

:feelsbadman: well that's my day ruined, I just spent last Sunday chilling with my 8yo nephew and 7yo niece. Children that age are beautiful people.

RIP a little pure soul, too good for this world.

CEO of a big tech company today, easily.

I have an IQ of 140 (not a midwit) but I'm a kissless virgin.
Sad

Life. Is. Not. Fair.

Last edited:
dumbest man alive? i think ITers beat him tbh
You have an IQ of 140 but you could not have created a more interesting profile concept?

Just keep posting Morty pictures...
he's a troll :smonk:

When I was interested in the concept of eugenics, I honestly thought that could be useful to increase the average IQ of the population, but then I realized that society put a much greater importance in facial and physical attractiveness and height.For incel with high IQ, it is only, if you want, a personal gratification, but it is useless, they cannot have a normal live with it. High IQ can only be useful if, combined with the right circumstances and right other biological traits, help you to build wealth, but rarely it is so.