Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 45+ year old women are getting plastic surgery to become LESS attractive because they are tired of all the attention they are getting from young chads

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...on-Bristol-says-looking-young-ruins-life.html
'I want to have cosmetic surgery to make me look OLDER': Grandmother, 47, says looking half her age is ruining her life

• Anne Bolton is a market stall worker from Bristol with four children
  • She has one grandson, and his father hates being mistaken for her boyfriend
  • Is constantly being chatted up by much younger men
  • Says it has ruined a marriage and two long-term relationships
article-2379131-1B01DBD1000005DC-968_634x423.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
LMAO there will always be men chasing you no matter what you look like you stupid whore, even if you look like a literal heap of shit it will never stop courtesy of juggernaut LAW

You don't take pictures like that if you don't want chad. She probably won't get surgery to make her look older because that's retarded and nobody does that. She just wanted 15 minutes of fame and an excuse to hate men who give her positive attention. I see femoids the same way David Icke sees archons...

LMAO there will always be men chasing you no matter what you look like you stupid whore, even if you look like a literal heap of shit it will never stop courtesy of juggernaut LAW

It is sometimes funny how life is not unfair

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back