Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 44 year old Thaicel pulls a 32 feet long tapeworm out of his butt-hole

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
This is on the front page of cuckgur.

This is a very important news, so I thought I should share.

Source link:

I read some people use them to lose weight

It's over for tapewormcels.

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
Pepepuke

he needs to cut his nails now

I think I have one of those in me too

i have an incelworm in me

Why do you always post such disgusting shit on the forum?

I wouldnae mind a tapeworm for a bit. If it helps me lose a little weight. Just get shot of it afterwards.

Excuse me as I profusely vomit.

fuck I would kill my self if I had a tape worm. I HATE parasitic worms I have a weird phobia of them so having a giant one like that would destroy me.
Excuse me as I profusely vomit.

One more thing to be thankful for not experiencing. I now remember having this as a phobia when I was a kid.

I don't even find that offputting tbh

I tried to avoid this thread, but accidentally opened it :feelspuke:

I think I'd have to rope if I found out I have one of those

I love everything you post man.

Oh yeah this video is gonna be epic

Oh yeah this video is gonna be epic
Yea, the video will be quite long too, pulling out a 32 feet tapeworm will take some time, also you need to be very careful to not to tear it off in the middle.

:feelspuke: im out of here

Man I want to kill myself now, that tapeworm mogs me hard bc white and very tall

The intestines are only about 25ft long, where the fuck was that worm hiding?

Jeez this is so gross it actually moves? It resides in instentines? Well i wonder how many of us has that or some other worm

Yea, the video will be quite long too, pulling out a 32 feet tapeworm will take some time, also you need to be very careful to not to tear it off in the middle.
I dont see the video of pulling it out?

reminds me of mr slave from south park ngl

Quit eating uncooked seafood!