Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

42 year old Foid who claims to be happy without children is clearly coping.

Filthy Roastie

I can see her soul, and she is miserable. You can tell because she is over compensating by over acting, and also by drinking.

I can see her soul, and she is miserable. You can tell because she is over compensating by over acting, and also by drinking.
Was about to say the same thing. She deserves it though, right?

Was about to say the same thing. She deserves it though, right?
She could have settled down with a plethora of men, but instead she decided to be a whore.

She chose this life, so it's on her :feelzez:

I can't understand how a 42 yo can have fun doing this. Foids don't develop mentally after age 15.

The comments are black pilled, people finally waking up.

Yep, hopefully she drinks herself to death or gets gangraped/ killed by some feral pajeets

The comments are black pilled, people finally waking up.
Give it 10 to 20 years (if we are still alive by then) and we will witness the collapse from the bp. Normies would lose their shit if they found out the truth.

Modern society is just one big eugenics program meant to weed out retards like this.

She spilled some beer

The mask will fall off at some point, but that will be a while since foids have more support and better copes (hookup sex) for that to happen.

just have fun sis

I understand where she's ocming from. I don't want kids I want more beer.