Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 4'11 turbomanlet wants to date in college

4ft 11 = just LDAR, there is no hope for you

He made a post on r/incelswithouthate and called us twats. Lol.

Screenshot 2021 01 03 at 75146 PM

Screenshot 2021 01 03 at 75133 PM

even midget foids want 6feet plus this guy is fucked even he's white he will no way be able to jbwmaxx

And he continued bluepilled, even if he get blackpilled, he is still going to have the same destiny

“Dating for tall women is just as difficult as it is for short men.”
Bullshit. I'd breed with a 6'3 freak if it meant my sons didn't have to suffer like me. I refuse to create more manlets. They're volcel if they wouldn't date a girl taller than them. Tall women have tons of dms from all tons of guys. They only find it difficult because it's harder to find men taller than them and they only want men taller than them JFL. A short man can chase shorter foids (thinking it's harder to date pursing tall foids and that his chances are greater if she's at least shorter than him) and he'll still be rejected and have less options. A tall woman can chase short men and still finds tons of options. They just refuse to see the options presented on a silver platter and immediately dismiss manlets. Manlets are dismissed by tall and short foids regardless. Manlets can't win :feelsseriously:

Who the fck is this :feelskek: :feelskek:
View attachment 376875
I should've wrote like that on r/dating when dropping blackpills . Got banned 3 months ago.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: One of us, one of us

Last edited:
Bullshit. I'd breed with a 6'3 freak if it meant my sons didn't have to suffer like me. I refuse to create more manlets. They're volcel if they wouldn't date a girl taller than them. Tall women have tons of dms from all tons of guys. They only find it difficult because it's harder to find men taller than them and they only want men taller than them JFL. A short man can chase shorter foids (thinking it's harder to date pursing tall foids and that his chances are greater if she's at least shorter than him) and he'll still be rejected and have less options. A tall woman can chase short men and still finds tons of options. They just refuse to see the options presented on a silver platter and immediately dismiss manlets. Manlets are dismissed by tall and short foids regardless. Manlets can't win :feelsseriously:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: One of us, one of us
Bluepillers always have to make it seem like any problem men have, foids have it worse. It doesn’t matter what the issue is, men can NEVER be at a disadvantage to them. That’s how they end up saying tall girls have it just as bad as manlets, even if it makes absolutely no sense

Bluepillers always have to make it seem like any problem men have, foids have it worse. It doesn’t matter what the issue is, men can NEVER be at a disadvantage to them. That’s how they end up saying tall girls have it just as bad as manlets, even if it makes absolutely no sense
I remember getting into an argument on a comment section of a video about the correlation between shorter men being 2.5x more likely to commit violent suicide compared to tall men. She said "women are also depressed too, you know". We have to worry about conforming to society's beauty standards blah, blah, blah. :soy:. Even comparing suicide rates among the two sexes, male suicide rates are alarmingly high compared to foids. I think the media tries to push this "men are suffering but look women are also suffering too" so that men don't become so black-pilled to realize that having a vagina between your legs pretty much guarantees a better life. Everything they've said about female oppression and male privilege is the complete opposite IRL. Media's freaking out too because things like tinder and onlyfans are black-pilling men much faster so they realize this

Last edited:
Good luck to him he's gonna need it very badly.