Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 4'11 turbomanlet wants to date in college

It's never been more over and even those reddit cucks know it. Those bluepillers are being incredibly cruel and sadistic by keeping his hopes up
Bluepilled advice just ends up hurting you in the long run. Eventually you realize the truth.

tbh he's such a fucking midget that he might actually ascend with a midget fetishist just like that disabled guy ascended with stacy. 5'2 might be worse than 4'10 in that regard :waitwhat:

I can’t Imagine this type of height, beyond 5 8 is turbomanlet, then is that a dwarf?

Be the most cocky sob 4'11 guy in the world. That's something unique to you that you can be proud of. People will not only respect you but envy your forwardness and unbreakable confidence. You'll get invited to all the sex parties this way.

Reddit advice in nutshell (i hope that its your bait XD)
4'11 is definitely short enough to be considered a disability. Either midget or dwarf

School must have been absolutely brutal for that guy

4'11 is definitely short enough to be considered a disability. Either midget or dwarf

School must have been absolutely brutal for that guy
How is he so bluepilled? I mean anyone with such traumatic experiences wouldn't be posting dating subreddits.

“Dating for tall women is just as difficult as it is for short men.”

Just had to take this quote from the comments
It's way easier for women, always

You know what the really sad part is? Anglo societies like to view themselves as exceptionally (superior) moral so very occasionally you do see white foids giving mercy fucks to freaks of nature in their attempts to virtue signal. Basically a white foid taking one for the team (team white folks/white civilization).

I genuinely believe that on those rare occasions that I DO see a AMWF couple in SF, that half or more of those are mercy fucks. Basically a white foid taking one for the team (team white) to show the world how merciful and superior white Anglo people/society are. There is just no way in hell those rare AMWF couples are genuine. The default white foid's sub-consciousness is an extremely strong dislike of all ethnic males (Asian, Indian, Middle Eastern, and Black).

As for black males doing well nowadays; Its just that white Anglo Americans feel genuinely guilty about slavery and you see how Anglos are going about their guilt trip. Whether that be welfare or giving up their daughter's vaginas for black males (before, white parents used to disown their daughters entirely for dating/marrying interracial but nowadays they realize they are just giving up their daughter's bodies to black males because of pressure from society).

You can look at the American south at the very front lines of this in terms of the black-white interracial dating/marriage/sex dynamic. That is why you got low IQ stormfront cucks like BummerDrummer with his extremism on here.

I am also in the front lines of this hell in the west coast where a lot of Asian Americans reside. I see hell every other day. I too am extreme but I try to be objective whenever I can and assess the whole situation.

Last edited:
He's white so maybe he can still get a midget Indian or Asian girl by running jbw. There's still hope for him. He should forget white females.

4'11 its so over for him holy shit he deserves a medal for just making it to college without roping.

4'11", damn.
I'm sorry for that guy and he probably doesn't even know yet that it's completely over.
My 12 year old sister is 5'4 and could probably, no definitly, beat his ass. Hell, my 11 year old sister is 4'10.

4'11-5'3 is giga over. At least 5'4-5'6 can probably ascend by money maxxing.

Send him a link to .co

He's bluepilled and will ignore it for now. Then he'll come back in a year or 2, assuming he doesnt rope first

low iq brocel could at least try to sound convincing :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
Who the fck is this :feelskek: :feelskek:
View attachment 376875
I should've wrote like that on r/dating when dropping blackpills . Got banned 3 months ago.
Look at the post history and it seems like a blackpilled tall male. Not an incel but the weird kind that hangs around incel and manosphere spaces and likes to humblebrag about their success.

May God be with this man.

Based on the vocabulary he uses he's from the UK and foids here are extremely picky.

the first thing he needs to understand is that he is NOT ENTITLED to women :soy:. He might want to consider castrating himself

“Dating for tall women is just as difficult as it is for short men.”

Just had to take this quote from the comments
God I hate people who unironically think this. They are insanely retarded.

I felt very down because of my height recently after outsidemax, but now I see Im lucky that I was born with human height

We need a sympathy suicide-in-a-box mailed on request service.

This guy is on the...ahem level....as St. Bagelcel. It's over for 5'6 men yet they would dwarf this guy just existing in the same room. Dear god if he goes on and says he's ethnic. Also how many times do you bet he's been told the free weight area is for people 15+ while gymceling??

Come on lads. Let's be decent people and start a funding page for a gun and one bullet

tbh he's such a fucking midget that he might actually ascend with a midget fetishist just like that disabled guy ascended with stacy. 5'2 might be worse than 4'10 in that regard :waitwhat:
if he looks like a kid similar to knajjd maybe can run shouta game

:f:
I dont think I ever saw a 4'11 male before

:f:
I dont think I ever saw a 4'11 male before
BROOTAL AF
How can that guy survive so long to reach college and how come he's yet not blackpilled?

BROOTAL AF
How can that guy survive so long to reach college and how come he's yet not blackpilled?
How has he has not roped yet? If I was 4'11 I wouldn't have made it to college

Turbomanletism is a disease

OVER, face trumps height but there is no saving for a 4'11'', even a 10/10 face wouldn't save him. Someone please link him to this place before he kills himself or go on a killing spree.

Holy fucking hell, it never began for him.

4’11. As a man. Might as well prepare the rope now because it was over the moment he was born. Poor, poor guy.

4'11, damn that's brutal. He's going to see anecdotes of the blackpill in action all his life.