Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 4'11 turbomanlet wants to date in college

Thanks very much!

4'11", damn.
I'm sorry for that guy and he probably doesn't even know yet that it's completely over.

“Dating for tall women is just as difficult as it is for short men.”

Just had to take this quote from the comments

“Dating for tall women is just as difficult as it is for short men.”

Just had to take this quote from the comments
they coping hard. everyone likes amazon pussy

4'11... damn it's brutal. LL and lifts are an absolute necessity for him. But even then he will just be like 5'5 - 5'6. That's still brutal but at least gives him a chance.

Ropemaxx and hope that you will be reborn as 6'3 Chad, it's beyond over even LL is useless at 4'11 :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Being mogged by a kids as an adult must be brutal

gigamanlet in stem in an overwhelmingly male environment? How not totally over it is.

someone blackpill him or send him the link here , before he becomes the next ER

they coping hard. everyone likes amazon pussy
It's only difficult in the sense that most will refuse to date down, so it's gigachad or bust rather than just a normal-height chad.

I'm not that short and I feel wrong for feeling pity for him as if as a guy I can feel like that, you know he has 0 chance with any girl unless he has money.

cruel not to drown him at birth tbh

The gaslighting in the comments:feelskek::feelskek: :lul:

His only option would be famemaxxing/moneymaxxing tbh

Rapper 42 Dugg is 5'1 and he's 25yo
EfHQWQOXgAAYbeo

Larp

Which one of you wrote this comment btw? Stop fucking larping jfl

cruel not to drown him at birth tbh
How one could knew that he will become a turbomanlet? But his parents are definitely to blame because they did nothing in his puberty years :reeeeee:, probably were telling him :bluepill:ed shit that height doesn't matter

Someone here should do him a favor and tell him it's over

Holy shit. I heightmog him and I’m 5’1.

" My best advice to ya is use it to your advantage. Women like funny guys and the ones who are only worried about your height ain't worth it. Make your height a point of humor and be lighthearted about it, other than that I've got nothin for ya man. "

That guy should be beaten for giving that """advice""" :feelsseriously:

Look, I want to be as honest as possible without hurting anyone. I am a girl and I have lots of girl friends and cousins who are girls. And during girl talks, we talk about "what kind of guy do you like?". So, I can say that most girls want a guy at least 3-4 inches taller than her. Even a 5 ft girl wants a 6ft guy and guess what. She even gets one.

So in terms of physical attraction your height is a major disadvantage. You can attract girls in other ways any day.

To be 100 per cent honest. You can try to attract girls with money.

:feelskek: :feelskek:

Fucking brutal

ha! he won't make it to the end unless extremely talented coper. no college for your height

I will give him my account before I rope

He’s finished. I can’t imagine any girl falling for him.

I once coped with thinking about going after midgets. I didn't see coming that even they live in tutorial mode and someone like me is a subhuman for them as well.

This existence is a twisted joke.
Yeah it's retarded that society makes it seem as if women have it hard, though. Jfl none of them do. They can literally be deformed and do absolutely nothing yet some normie will simp for them. All you get as a subhuman is looks of disgust and told to work on your personality (shower and simp/pay your taxes).

Brutal. I feel sorry for the guy. I'm a 5'6 manlet and I tower over him. It's over.

Someone send him a link to here please.

if the rejections don't blackpill him, i don't know what fucking will.
Some people are dead set on being blue-pilled, so he might just rope when he's old and alone

Who the fck is this :feelskek: :feelskek:

I should've wrote like that on r/dating when dropping blackpills . Got banned 3 months ago.

How is he alive and posting on reddit.....
BROOOOOTAL

“I’d like to ameliorate that..”

JFL this faggot

It's never been more over and even those reddit cucks know it. Those bluepillers are being incredibly cruel and sadistic by keeping his hopes up

Damn, it's over for them. I have a cousin who had a premature son. Guy's 6 YO but he's the height of a 3 year old and skinny as fuck. He should be 115 cm tall but is like 90 and doesn't seem to grow.