Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 40 year old baldcel with a good personality can't get laid.

Wolnir

Wolnir

Facially ill
★★★★★
I just got recommended this video and it is brutal. This man is a 40 year old virgin but he beats all of the incel stereotypes regarding personality. He has a good job, is a talented musician, has a good personality, a good social life, he even has a female friend that he has kept for over 20 years. You would have thought that girls would be chasing him but no, he is bald, ugly and short, this guy is a living breathing example of the blackpill.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMobbyD8Z7s

It’s over for many many men. At least he sort of seems happy.

IT WON'T TOUCH THIS THREAD

Im sure going public with being a 40 yo virgin will help him...

guy seems to do everything right, what could go wrong?:waitwhat:

A good personality, has the ability to easily keep up convos, has hobbies and a good job.

Has friends that are foids which shows he doesn't have social anxiety that makes him weird around foids.

He is just short and bald, and is unattractive. Jfl, shatters all normie advice about dating.

Also LOL, being gaslit about being gay so much he "questioned it himself". brutal

According to every lying souless foid he should be drowning in foids with his personality yet the homeless chad strikes more

Dude is just an idiot or autist.

The amount of lonely widows at that age and he cant even score one of them? Nah something wrong with his mind

Dude is just an idiot or autist.

The amount of lonely widows at that age and he cant even score one of them? Nah something wrong with his mind
You're missing the point and at the same time proving the point: you're basically saying even if he was mentally functional because of his appearance 40+ widows are the only females he should have access to.

He just needs to thailand max and he will be ok

You're missing the point and at the same time proving the point: you're basically saying even if he was mentally functional because of his appearance 40+ widows are the only females he should have access to.
Dude this man has access to even mid 30's women. The amount of impotent men at 30 already is alot, diabetes, alcohol, addictions fuck up the heart and thus the dick, many having diabetes.

If this man is at least in normal health then he is just a mentalcel. A healthy 40+ man with a job is a washed up roasties dream because thats the BEST she can do 99% of the time

Nothing is said about how many showers he has. Also he needs a new haircut (as in getting some)

Volcel until he loses weight.

>the vast majority of us had sex by the time we reach 25
There you go, 25 is the point of no return confirmed

He looks happy and positive. I wish all brocels to be like him

Fuck society
No pussy no work

I just got recommended this video and it is brutal. This man is a 40 year old virgin but he beats all of the incel stereotypes regarding personality. He has a good job, is a talented musician, has a good personality, a good social life, he even has a female friend that he has kept for over 20 years. You would have thought that girls would be chasing him but no, he is bald, ugly and short, this guy is a living breathing example of the blackpill.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMobbyD8Z7s

He is fatcel and baldcel two giga traits also he talks like a little fag that nigga would get robbed 5 seconds after setting foot in my town, I live in place full of niggers and pakis and chavs.

What he needs to do is gymmaxx, lose the fag look and go SEAmaxxing with me we will ascend together with this buddy boyo HOPIUM.

I can also give him some good manga to read im reading some nice hentai fapping everyday so good

He needs to crush coconuts daily with his teeth to make his hair grow back from the pain.

His female friends have been telling him he'll find someone one day for the past decade no doubt.

His female friend tell him " it will happen someday" to avoid a possible ER killingspree tbh. Thats all it is.
Same with teachers telling bullied kids that the bullys really suffer from low self esteem and that they will suffer later in life