Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

40 DAYS LEFT

Piratecel

Piratecel

pussyfree and humanrightsfree
-
40 DAYS UNTIL I TURN 20!!! 40 DAYS TO FIX IT ALL! 40 DAYS UNTIL THE ROPE!!

40 days of cope.
yeah theirs no hope i'm almost 20 and haven't even held hands with a girl and i have 0 reputation, it's fucking over, I can't live adult life with a brain of a 13 year old.

yeah theirs no hope i'm almost 20 and haven't even held hands with a girl and i have 0 reputation, it's fucking over, I can't live adult life with a brain of a 13 year old.
I'm 24 and in the same boat. Even when I was 20 I didn't think it would be this bad, but it just gets worse and wosrse and there is no escape. No offense (I'm not suggesting anything) but IMO suicide is the best option, and the earlier you do it the better for you.

I lost track of time since I turned 19 (22 now).

I'm 24 and in the same boat. Even when I was 20 I didn't think it would be this bad, but it just gets worse and wosrse and there is no escape. No offense (I'm not suggesting anything) but IMO suicide is the best option, and the earlier you do it the better for you.
:feelsokman:

the days are long and the years are short

I'll be 24 soon :fuk:

Just leak your birthday for no reason theory