Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

4 years of gymcelling

MizantropMarian

MizantropMarian

Banned
-
I want to make something clear.
I wont brag about face if you think im not incel, body is something u could change to. REMEMBER I M 62KG BODYWEIGHT
I just waste my time here posting vids.
My face is a oval so not normie.
My wrists are 6 inch
5'8
62kg bodyweight and very small frame
0 legs, smaller than all people and girls.
Here is my body and 4 years of gym

Last edited by a moderator:
Shit genetics to have that physique after 4 years, but girls like that body type.

I got ER vibes from this video. Not even kidding.

@Fat Link Ban this clown :forcedsmile: Good job at the gym though :feelsgah:

Kill yourself

What do you want? You want guys here to suck your dick? Attention whore you know posting your pics are against rules, go boost your ego on some fags. Im going to report you.

Another day of getting mogged into oblivion on an "incel" forum

What do you want? You want guys here to suck your dick? Attention whore you know posting your pics are against rules, go boost your ego on some fags. Im going to report you.
U report me :feelsohgod:

are you supposed to be an incel or something? why are you on here

Good physique, have you tried Tinder? Post shirtless selfies. Since you're probably aspie look up tips on how to take NT pictures though.

You clearly made an account just to boast on the lowest of the low, go to incel tears they are even bigger incels.
I hate feminists
Good physique, have you tried Tinder? Post shirtless selfies. Since you're probably aspie look up tips on how to take NT pictures though.
I want loyal gf virgin no sluts

nice physique
mogs me

I hate feminists

Unless you plan to slay at a kindergarten then accept that women are whores and just try to fuck them. Nobody's telling you to marry a whore.

Unless you plan to slay at a pre-school then accept that women are whores and just try to fuck them. Nobody's telling you to marry a whore.
Never.
I would want a loyal gf forever
If not mass shooting

Another day of getting mogged into oblivion on an "incel" forum
He’s 5ft8 though. :waitwhat:

Many users here would swear to me it’s over for him and he’s fucked due to that height being manlet tier so is everyone really sure you want this dude gone? :feelswhere:

Many users here would swear to me it’s over for him and he’s fucked due to that height being manlet tier so is everyone really sure you want this dude gone? :feelswhere:
Its the constant validation seeking and trying to assert dominance on an incel forum, he is a clown.

imo you should warn him for narcy lookism-tier posting but unless he posts a video of himself with a foid in bed then he's innocent until proven guilty.
He says he wants a loyal virgin with no social media, so clearly he's also severely mentally retarded.

You’re not going to find that in today’s world friend. :feelsclown:

The so called tradwife can be either considered an extinct species and or another local legend or mythical cryptid these days. :feelswhere:

Surely there are rules against making tons of ID threads that are not really about inceldom in quick succession?

That isn't too bad unless he's in a really tallfag country (5'10"+ average) and especially if he geomaxxes he'll slay (although there is the whole beer virus thing going on). But more importantly:
Its the constant validation seeking and trying to assert dominance on an incel forum, he is a clown.
This. He's obviously humblebragmaxxing to the fullest. It isn't even humble imo.

imo you should warn him for narcy lookism-tier posting but unless he posts a video of himself with a foid in bed then he's innocent until proven guilty.
How braindead would he have to be to post such a video when he knows it'll get him banned? He'll just stay exactly at the limit of what's acceptable.
He says he wants a loyal virgin with no social media, so clearly he's also severely mentally retarded.
...oh, this braindead. Well, if he actually does mean it (which I highly doubt), then yes.
Surely there are rules against making tons of ID threads that are not really about inceldom in quick succession?
It should at least be an unwritten rule imo. If he's high-IQ enough to gymmax for 4 years and stick to a regimen, then he's also high-IQ enough to know that he's spamming.

I don't think this forum is appropriate for you and will do you more harm than any good mentally.