Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 4 years of being ostracized, hated, and picked on in my high school just for my younger siblings to enter the same school I went to and be liked there

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★
For 4 god damn years I spent at that worthless fucking high school, nobody wanted shit to do with me and I was mocked relentlessly, no girlfriends, no friends, nothing. But my unhygienic, disgusting, low IQ, nigger mouth breather of a younger brother comes in and a girl already likes him there and he has friends.

I feel like Elliot Rodger when he wanted to kill his brother to prevent him from living a better life than him. Fuck this stupid nigger, I wanted to annihilate him with my legendary blade right there on the spot when I saw him with a girl and that smug smile he had, and I don’t give a flipping fat booty fuck who is reading this right now.

Stupid ugly ass nigger, I literally looksmog him and he has dark skin. How tf is he so socially successful? He should be suffering like me. He’s always had lots of friends. Someone needs to answer for this because my rage is growing. I don’t wanna watch my siblings go to the same high school that I did and just clean the fuck up there like I’m some joke. Fuck these niggas man.

Is there anything in particular you got made fun of for? Maybe you're autistic or something

Is there anything in particular you got made fun of for? Maybe you're autistic or something
I got made fun of and socially excluded because I'm a sperg LMAO :feelshaha: :feelshaha: It should be illegal to send ugly /socially undesirable and autistic men to public schools. It's just one big humiliation ritual