Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 4 plate hacksquat for 4 reps today

OwariDa

OwariDa

Truly Humble Under God
-
Last time I hit legs was Wednesday I think. I tired 4 plate hacksquat but unfortunately only got 1 rep.

Went again today and I did 4 reps and I think I could have actually done 5. I felt like I had one more:feelsrope:

My leg progress has been amazing.

Last time I hit legs was Wednesday I think. I tired 4 plate hacksquat but unfortunately only got 1 rep.

Went again today and I did 4 reps and I think I could have actually done 5. I felt like I had one more:feelsrope:

Fakecel unless you are below 5'7"
Tall & shape = fakecel

Gonna try 6 plate leg press for 1 rep next leg day just to see how far I can push myself

Im not below 5’7 but wouldn’t exactly call myslef tall tbh
Bro I know so many 5'8 men who go gym and have Tons of stacys.
In my opinion fakecel or mental retard

Bro I know so many 5'8 men who go gym and have Tons of stacys.
In my opinion fakecel or mental retard
Yea I know they get girls but doesn’t mean I’m not incel

Also I was full stacking leg extensions :feelzez:

No 4 plate hacksquat for 4 reps today for your FACE.

Yea I know they get girls but doesn’t mean I’m not incel
I bet you are a Fakecel. Probably just a "shy ryan gosling sigma".
Neverheless, Fakecel.
But okay, only my opinion

Pics or it didn't happen

No 4 plate hacksquat for 4 reps today for your FACE.

IMG 0206
I bet you are a Fakecel. Probably just a "shy ryan gosling sigma".
Neverheless, Fakecel.
But okay, only my opinion
yea it’s only an opinion, doesn’t change anything for me
Pics or it didn't happen

I’ve been training legs for like 3 months and couldn’t even do a plate when I started btw

Imagine one-rep maxing the hack squat.

What's ur max squat?

Imagine training legs :feelskek:

t. black as coal dalit
Better than being a faggot like you, keep training your legs so you can bounce on dick for longer sissy

Better than being a faggot like you, keep training your legs so you can bounce on dick for longer sissy
low T street sweeper with stick legs and skinny fat build who’s never hit the gym calling me a fag for working out jfl

low T street sweeper with stick legs and skinny fat build who’s never hit the gym calling me a fag for working out jfl
No gym for your shitskin, I can always gymcel but you will forever be brown

How much is one plate? I assume 20kg/45lbs but that seems like a lot to me, I guess it’s common though.

you’re literally as dark as coal and call others “shitskin”
I think you accidentally dropped a plate on your head

How much is one plate? I assume 20kg/45lbs but that seems like a lot to me, I guess it’s common though.
Machines don't count, you can literally leg press thousands of pounds but it doesn't mean anything because there's no stabilisers involved and and you can half rep. 4 plate hack squat is probably equal to 1 plate actual squat which the average untrained male can do

Mumbai street sweepers with internet access has been disastrous. May india be nuked one day.

Machines don't count, you can literally leg press thousands of pounds but it doesn't mean anything because there's no stabilisers involved and and you can half rep. 4 plate hack squat is probably equal to 1 plate actual squat which the average untrained male can do
I see. I’ve heard similar things with the smith machine. Is that the plate size though?

Congratulations, keep going man. Today is back and biceps for me.

Leg day is the best day tbh. Strong legs/ass/glutes is gonna make you powerful in many other lifts