Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 4" of height is worth a degree AND your own business

theoldnick

theoldnick

Banned
-
(rare but) excellent content from braincels

some guy did serious experiments with fake profiles on okcupid, results are in line with blackpills

exemple

1. Model A: 6'0", an engineer who owns his own business: Received 153 likes in one week. Messages I sent out had a 30% reply rate.

2. Model A: 6'4", drop-out and not currently employed: Received 255 likes in one week. Messages I sent out had a 60% reply rate.

embedded:

EDIT: embed doesn't seem to work, so ill just copy paste it all there:

---

What attracts women? Results from my OKCupid experiment: I categorized and measured success in dating profiles for men.
renderTimingPixel.png

Over the past two months, I conducted several controlled experiments on OKCupid by creating several different profiles and measuring their success. I put equal effort into each profile, used the same amount of pictures (5) for all profiles.
I used pictures of male models and average looking guys, whom I refer to as my "models." All of my subjects were rated by Lookism users on the PSL scale, as well as a volunteer group consisting of 5 women that I am close friends with.
All of the pictures were not reverse google searchable, and the pictures were not too professional looking either.
I created each profile for a duration of one week. Within each of my models, I varied two variables: (a) height, (b) education and career. I experimented in three different cities with the same population size. All cities were very liberal and I took care to ensure they had the same demographics. When varying parameters, I would delete my profile and remake it in the other city.
The below ratings are "normie tier" ratings, and not PSL.
Model A: Strongly built white male model with blue eyes and light brown hair. Rated as 9/10.
Model B: Average built white male model with blue eyes and blonde hair. Rated as 8/10.
Model C: Average built Spanish male model, dark eyes, dark hair, tan skin. Rated as 8/10.
Model D: Average built white guy. Blonde hair, green eyes. Rated as 6/10.
Model E: Average built Turkish man. Black hair, brown eyes. Rated as 6/10.
Below I detail my results for each model, along with the tested parameters. Note that all models had extensively detailed profiles that I had worked on for hours. Each model used the exact same answers to questions, exact same writing style, and exact same style of detail. I set my age range for women as 18-40 and used the age of 26 for all of my models. I proactively liked women and messaged them. I sent out the same number of messages with the same number of effort for all my experiments.
  1. Model A: 6'4", an engineer who owns his own business: Received 322 likes in one week. Messages I sent out had a 50% reply rate.
  2. Model A: 6'0", an engineer who owns his own business: Received 153 likes in one week. Messages I sent out had a 30% reply rate.
  3. Model A: 6'4", drop-out and not currently employed: Received 255 likes in one week. Messages I sent out had a 60% reply rate.
  4. Model B: 6'0", medical doctor: Received 187 likes in one week. Messages I sent out had a 50% reply rate.
  5. Model B: 6'4", medical doctor: Received 294 likes in one week. Messages I sent out had a 40% reply rate.
  6. Model C: 6'4", an engineer who owns his own business: Received 21 likes in one week. Messages I sent out had a 5% reply rate.
  7. Model D: 6'0", personal trainer. Received 63 likes in one week. Messages I sent out had a 10% reply rate.
  8. Model E: 6'0", an engineer who owns his own business: Received 3 likes in one week. Messages I sent had a 0.03% reply rate.
  9. Model E: 6'0", drop-out. Received 1 like in one week. 0% reply rate.

What I learned from the data: Race is by far the most important factor in match rate for men. Spanish male models do worse than slightly above average white guys. Middle eastern men have extremely low success in dating. Women seem to prefer white men by far. Height is the second most important factor for men. Varying height from 6'4" and 6'0" significantly affected success. Education and career seem to play a small factor in a man's success in the dating market.

A few other things I noticed in my experiments: Education and career seem to be the most important for older women (late 20s and early 30s) and seemed to be of little importance to young women (18 to early 20s). I also noticed that women behaved differently depending on how attractive my model was. Women actively messaged Models A, B, D and were very persistent. With Model E, all of the women I talked to stopped replying to me after a few messages.

Success modifiers:
- Race: Comparing model B to model C, being white (light hair, light eyes, light skin) gives you a 14X success modifier over being Spanish. Comparing model C to model D seems to suggest that being non-white makes your attractiveness go down by more than 2 points. I.e., a 6/10 white guy is more desired than a 8/10 non-white guy. It is probably even worse for less-desired ethnicities (i.e. Chinese men, Indian men, Asian men in general, aboriginal men, black men).
- Height: Going from 6'0" to 6'4" seems to give you a 1.8 success modifier.
- Education and career: Seems to have little to no success.
Conclusion: Be a tall white guy who is above average looking. Variables such as education and career seem to have little success in attracting mates. Messaging women isn't successful unless you're extremely good looking.

EDIT: Due to popular request, I've uploaded a picture of each model I used for my experiments onto imgur. Also please note that "average build" is referring to frame size and skull width. Although Model B is a gymcel, his skull and wrists are narrow and he has a low FWHR along with not so great facial bones. Hence he is of "average build."

Also, note that the photos below are not the photos I experimented with. But they are photos of the same models I used. I do not want to post the exact photos I used in experiments because that will make them appear on Google Search and will ruin some current experiments I am running.

Model A:

Model B:

Model C:

Model D:

Model E:
https://imgur.com/xKCItMP

"Conclusion: Be a tall white guy who is above average looking." JFL

how fucked am I as a 5'9 curry?

The pics of the models dont work

Just be 6’4” bro!

I wish I was handsome.

Brutal heightpill tbh. Of course foids would value their primal nonsense over financial success.

Manlet reparations NOW
BetterDoWhatHeSays

JFL at careermaxxing.

now model A is 6'0. Imagine if he was 5'7

Females don't see any problem in denying their looksmatch a chance and scrounging inches to know which gigachad is worth their ovaries.

Fuck, I do not even want to think what would happen if you wrote 5′ 7

Jfl, it is over buddy boyos, just ldar

But most Spanish people look white.
This guy

isn't 6/10 lmao, he is like a 4

unless you have jew / political connections, most businesses are just trash and wastes of time that deplete the owners time and money

shoulda replaced that with "worked in finance"

More research supporting the conclusions most of us agree on, such as heightpill, racepill, and so on. A good study.

Over for richcels like me. Foids don't care about money anymore, they all either have rich daddies who pay their bills for them or they are more careermaxxed then men due to diversity recruitment and a school environment that favors their learning style. Money only comes into play if you're a multi-millionaire ($2M+ liquid). The threshold is even higher in you're in a place like NYC, SF, London, etc.

Holy fuck JBW is brutal. Not even SPANISH guys who are from Europe are white enough for women.

According to this, women literally want one type of man and god help you if you weren't born as him.

Not even 6' is good enough for them - they want 6'4".

It's unbelievable how the society is fine with majority of men being worse than filth.
Dog shit has more value than us

So even 6' ain't enough for foids anymore. :feelskek:
So even 6' ain't enough for foids anymore. :feelskek:

i'm gigamogged by all of them, it's over you can't compete

And retards will still claim 6'2'' is sufficient these days. It's not. 6'4''or go home.

"Tinder is not real life, br00," :soy::soy::soy:

"Tinder is not real life, br00," :soy::soy::soy:
“Amazon’s not real life bro, it doesn’t affect the real world economy at all”

JFL at normscum arguments. Tinder isn’t “real life” because of some arbitrary reason I have imagined in my mind.

Over for richcels like me. Foids don't care about money anymore, they all either have rich daddies who pay their bills for them or they are more careermaxxed then men due to diversity recruitment and a school environment that favors their learning style. Money only comes into play if you're a multi-millionaire ($2M+ liquid). The threshold is even higher in you're in a place like NYC, SF, London, etc.
Girls can just make a premium snapchat and make enough to live off of.

How the hell did model C do so badly, someone made a chadfish of him and got hundreds of likes