Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 4 curries of Bihar rape foid, then principal catches em and joins in on the rape

Those North-Central parts of India are always the worst; highly overpopulated, horrible phenotypes, vomit-inducing weather and overall infrastructure/cleanliness, and a main reason for all the stereotypes and failos surrounding curries. :feelsjuice:

Those North-Central parts of India are always the worst; highly overpopulated, horrible phenotypes, vomit-inducing weather and overall infrastructure/cleanliness, and a main reason for all the stereotypes and failos surrounding curries. :feelsjuice:
yup these type of curry rapist niggers. Have ruined curry reputation abroad. Worse curries are hated by media and media always publicizes these rapes globally.

So this is how curries reached a population into the billions.

https://www.thehindu.com/news/natio...egedly-raped-by-policeman/article65381142.ece

jfl situation is even worse. some foids go to snitch about their rape, and then the police rape em lmao
Sesame Street Fainting GIF by MOODMAN

It’s over for curries

So this is how curries reached a population into the billions.
yup without rape, curry population would crash. Also since government has been cracking down on rape and martial rape especially. The birth rate has fallen in curryland. Not a coincidence.

@Misogynist Curry 卐 some of these bihari and UP nigger curries must have some abo nigger blood to be this mentally retarded.

yup without rape, curry population would crash. Also since government has been cracking down on rape and martial rape especially. The birth rate has fallen in curryland. Not a coincidence.
The country’s birth rate should fall until the country reaches a population in the tens of millions maybe.

Won't lie, I LMAO'd at this :feelskek: . Some stuff is just bizarre:feelskek:.

yup these type of curry rapist niggers. Have ruined curry reputation abroad. Worse curries are hated by media and media always publicizes these rapes globally.
From what I remember, since I was laughing at it even then, back when the global media were really pushing the whole Indians = rapists thing, Big Bang Theory was still just about the most watched sitcom at the time, and you could see a lot of normies on the internet joking about how Indian guys are as clueless and shy like Raj.

Was funny seeing them not knowing how to stereotype you guys. "Oh, they're Asian, so they must be nerd virgins:soy:, but they're also dark, so they must be rapists:soy::foidSoy:. I don't know, my programming is getting short-circuited:feels::soy::foidSoy:."

"The rape survivor told the police that she had stepped out to answer nature’s call on Saturday evening when she was abducted by the four boys from a neighbouring village."

Bro that's fucking disgusting. They kidnapped some girl who was taking a shit lmao

Won't lie, I LMAO'd at this :feelskek: . Some stuff is just bizarre:feelskek:.

From what I remember, since I was laughing at it even then, back when the global media were really pushing the whole Indians = rapists thing, Big Bang Theory was still just about the most watched sitcom at the time, and you could see a lot of normies on the internet joking about how Indian guys are as clueless and shy like Raj.

Was funny seeing them not knowing how to stereotype you guys. "Oh, they're Asian, so they must be nerd virgins:soy:, but they're also dark, so they must be rapists:soy::foidSoy:. I don't know, my programming is getting short-circuited:feels::soy::foidSoy:."
all the nigger countries have far higher rape ratw than India. Yet niggers don't suffer any negative halo jfl. Only curries because media jfl
"The rape survivor told the police that she had stepped out to answer nature’s call on Saturday evening when she was abducted by the four boys from a neighbouring village."

Bro that's fucking disgusting. They kidnapped some girl who was taking a shit lmao
yup, probably got shit on their dicks jfl

It's so over for Australoidcels, they have to gangrape their sisters between 2 public defecation spots.

It's so over for Australoidcels, they have to gangrape their sisters between 2 public defecation spots.
They can reincarnation Maxx. Maybe they'll woke up as white Chads in another life

How curries so low inhibition and high inhibition at the same time

curries must have mixed with the nigger andamans

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back