Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 4 Cucks already blaming incels for the Trump shooting

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Satanic ghostcel, poorcel
★★★★★

I thought looks didn't matter?

We get blamed for every crime possible whilst committing the least.

Not surprised. Both far left and far right are made of the same people. Mentally ill political extremists with no future (such as myself). Normal people don't become political extremists, let alone assassinating the soon-to-be-president.

He was a 20 year old LTN/subhuman groyper with no social media, so it's probably not far from the truth

We get blamed for every crime possible whilst committing the least.
Domestic violence = muh inkwells
School shooting = muh inkwells
Rape = muh inkwells
Chad/normie beating up a foid = muh inkwells
Roastie getting murdered by boyfriend = muh inkwells

Domestic violence = muh inkwells
School shooting = muh inkwells
Rape = muh inkwells
Chad/normie beating up a foid = muh inkwells
Roastie getting murdered by boyfriend = muh inkwells

/pol/ is full of sexhavers, chads and normies. Of course they would bring up the "incel" when they see a subhuman shooter.

Not surprised. Both far left and far right are made of the same people. Mentally ill political extremists with no future (such as myself). Normal people don't become political extremists, let alone assassinating the soon-to-be-president.
Yeah true

I wish the worst for every single normie on 4cucks

He was wearing merch of a gun youtuber who wore nazi paraphernalia regularly.
That YouTuber was apolitical asfaik. He wasn’t really considered controversial until this guy. Crooks also donated to democrats, so he could be a libertarian, and those guys are all over the political spectrum.

That YouTuber was apolitical asfaik. He wasn’t really considered controversial until this guy. Crooks also donated to democrats, so he could be a libertarian, and those guys are all over the political spectrum.
I doubt anyone who devotes their career to guns is completely apathetic in that regard, although I'm going off of most likely biased info so I could be in the wrong.

Don't think this attempt was motivated by anything other than suicidal intention anyhow, most likely he just wanted to go out with a bang.

Likely right libertarian, somethjing like neocon.

why would a right winger shoot trump? dumb leftists

Why do men always get insulted for their appearance? Women almost never.

Extremist politics is a non NT trait.

I mean he likely was an incel.

“Looks don’t matter sweety.” “Look at this ugly Incel piece of shit no wonder he did it.” :foidSoy:

Water. The glowniggers shot Trump

Why do men always get insulted for their appearance? Women almost never.
Obvious, insulting men is free speech, insulting women is hate speech and misogyny.

4chan has been jewed

But I was told that looks don't matter for men? Since there's no proof of him posting any incel stuff and looks only matter for women, I'm at a loss as to why just by looking at him they deduced that he was a sexless loser:waitwhat::waitwhat:, especially since so many bluepillers know a guy that just happens to be an ugly introvert but slays like a Gigachad:waitwhat::waitwhat:.

I thought looks didn't matter?

Funny how incels are simultaneously highly dangerous and organized domestic terrorists but also no-life neckbeards who never leave their parents' basement. Fucking decide already. You can't be both at the same time.

I heard his whole family was crooks!

Looks like a normie to me. Oh wait, everyone has a different definition of incel "muh any male criminal thug is an incel:foidSoy::soy::soy:."