Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 4 basketball teens rob kia and then crash it for TikTok challenge and die in process. soycucks still feeling empathy for em

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Social Darwinism doing its job, good riddance. How can people feel empathy for these morons.

this made my day so much better :feelshaha: bye bye retarded niggers

If the car was recovered, the owner would have to be knee deep in repair bills.

I watched a documentary on the "Kia Boys" and they purposely drive around like complete idiots. Even without any cosmetic damage that could be done, tires, shocks, brakes, axles, drivetrain -- all toast by the time these little shits get to the car. One of the people interviewed stated that it cost them $10,000 to repair their Kia after some "Kia Boys" broke into it and took it for a reckless joyride. These kids cause their own problems.

If the car was recovered, the owner would have to be knee deep in repair bills.

I watched a documentary on the "Kia Boys" and they purposely drive around like complete idiots. Even without any cosmetic damage that could be done, tires, shocks, brakes, axles, drivetrain -- all toast by the time these little shits get to the car. One of the people interviewed stated that it cost them $10,000 to repair their Kia after some "Kia Boys" broke into it and took it for a reckless joyride. These kids cause their own problems.
damn that is expensive as fuck. surprising insurance doesn't cover it. Anyway glad in this case, these fucker died

Fucking lol imagine carjacking someone and then killing yourself; how do you fuck up that badly. How do you even come to such a point? I hope they're frying in hell.

At least they really are teens

Meanwhile if an incel merely voices their dissatisfaction online they are immediately dubbed a villain and the source of all their own problems

Of course they're black.

GOOD FUCKING RIDDANCE
GO ROT IN HELL NORMIE SCUM

"comment was deleted"
such a shithole of a website

live fast die young, niggers know how to do it

lmao at some reddit dork feeling bad for em, they had more fun in a day than his entire life