Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

#4 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway 48 hours to enter [500+ posts required]

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
I am doing this giveaway for USAcels and UKcels and EEcels so I am going to be buying 3 gift cards for .de, .co.uk and .com websites and there will be 3 winners.

TO ENTER

• You need to comment and specify where you are located, either EE/UK/NA so I could pick you the right gift card.
  • No ALTS.
    500+ posts to enter.

£15 Gift Card for UKcels
$20 Gift Card for USAcels
16EUR Gift Card for EEcels

Winners will be picked through a random nickname generator online.
You will have 48 hours to enter this giveaway, so 2 days from now and it will be complete on 26th 3:40PM, as it is 24th now in UK.

Too bad I can't participate :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

i'm a canada cel but can make an account for any website and command virtual shit
don't know if I'm eligible for the giveaway

US, gibs me sheqalim

EEcel

pls gib

Give me gift in NA santiclaus

richcels.is
EU

What is EE? Eastern Europe?

i few pennies for a handholdless virgin like me pls

I'm UK so it's basically between me and like 20 other guys so I'm confident I can take them all because if a roastie can I can.

1/2 chance let's fucking go boys the only man standing in my way is @Damo the incel

tfw you're #4 on discord but have like 300 posts here

EE

I was just about to order some guitar strings and other guitar shit from amazon.co.uk or .de.
What is EE? Eastern Europe?
I guess, but .co.uk and .de works for anyone in the EU. Not sure why he specified EE.

EE

I was just about to order some guitar strings and other guitar shit from amazon.co.uk or .de.

I guess, but .co.uk and .de works for anyone in the EU. Not sure why he specified EE.
I meant EU as in people who use .de website a.k.a Germans, Dutch people etc. tbhthb

US, NA Thank you!

I'm in the U.S.

Thanks for doing this!!!!

d4aaaaaaaaaaab

EE

nice dox thread

Shit is it too late to enter? Us

Kek I don’t know if you already signed me up or not because I Only quoted a post here, but I’m in USA region

Sorry for the delay boyos tbhtbh I was sleeping at daytime tbh ngl lulz then I was waiting on 3 gift cards to arrive ngl tbh.

The giveaway is over and I will announce winners now tbh I will send gift cards after I make this post tbh ngl

Participants:
USAcels: 21
UKcels: 2
EUcels: 5

The last person to enter the giveaway was Emergency Manual

USA(.com) winner
Random

@Involuntarily

UK(.co.uk) winner
Random 1

@Damo the incel

EU(.de) winner