Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 4.5/10 = "There are downsides to looking this pretty"

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-

yy_1.jpg

:feelspuke: :feelspuke:

Just fucking nuke this gay earth

It's over for gallons upon gallons of men

@Weeb25 @Blacktarpill @FrothySolutions @78980n @Haywire @Diocel clowns look at this coping bitch :feelskek:

Simps and cucks have inflated this roastie whore's ego to the point where she thinks that there are downsides to her beauty. JFL. How delusional can someone be. :lul::lul::lul:

@BummerDrummer looks match

When you overdose on Cope pills

A woman's perceived attractiveness is based off her past experiences with men. The level of attention she gets and how hot the guys are that give her attention determine where she places her own SMV.

Now, it's hard to tell normally without photos, but if you see girls who look average and are rating themselves higher, they are probably getting dicked by muscular 6'3 chads.

coping roastie. imagine if she actually tried to apply to a modeling agency or miss USA or whatever. JFL

"Good looking woman: But Samantha Brick says that her pleasing looks have been a mixed blessing, with many of her own sex becoming resentful, and have closed as many doors as they have opened" she is literally referring to herself in third person and talking about how beautiful she is in an article that she wrote :feelskek:

yy_1.jpg

:feelspuke: :feelspuke:

Just fucking nuke this gay earth
I agree I mean this chick is hardly Stacy, probably a Becky at the absolute most. But if she claims to be facing this sort of treatment from her fellow foids then they can probably tell something about her is off, maybe because she is a foreigner (British) in a provincial area of France. She would probably do OK in Paris, Marseille or Lyon. Narcissistic post-wall hags at work must also hate chicks who are "different" just as much as ugly/low-value/low status incel-type dudes unless this chick is exaggerating or making up the content of her article
Also, when I used to browse TRP during my Redditor days, I saw a link to another one of this chick's articles about what happens when you try to set up an all-female office. It is worth a read for a few lols

"I hired a team of seven staff and set up an office in Richmond upon Thames, Surrey. While the women I interviewed claimed to be enthused by the idea, they still insisted on high salaries. Fair enough, I thought at the time - they are professionals, and I knew most of them were talented and conscientious because I'd worked with them before.

But within a week, two cliques had developed: those who had worked together before and those who were producing 'new ideas'.

Most days would bring a pointed moment when some people were invited out for lunch or a coffee break - and some weren't. Nothing explicit was ever said; the cutting rejection was obvious enough.

Even when we all went to the pub after work, strict divisions remained, made clear according to who sat where around the table and who would be civil - or not - to whom."

"Another woman had a voracious sexual appetite and, in a female-only environment, saw nothing wrong with screeching across the open-plan room details of her marathon sex sessions. I received frequent complaints about her crude language."

"The effect a lack of testosterone was having in our office was even more apparent when I temporarily hired two male directors to work on a series (camera operators are usually men because of the heavy equipment). The team suddenly became quieter, more hard-working and less bitchy - partly because they were too busy flirting.

Two girls openly went after one director, even though he had a live-in girlfriend - his partner didn't stand a chance against their relentless flirting, and was dumped when one of them won his affections.

When we had meetings with men, staff turned ferocious, each out to prove that they were the sexiest in the room. With a male commissioner at Channel 4, one employee said 'Watch this!', then stuck her hand down her bra and tweaked her nipples. The man and I were speechless."

Though I will not absolve myself of all guilt, I believe the business was ruined by the destructive jealousy and in-fighting of an allfemale staff. Their selfishness and insecurities led to my company's demise. When I needed the socalled 'Sisterhood', believe me, it just wasn't there."

Nicholas cage laughing
Tenor

A woman's perceived attractiveness is based off her past experiences with men. The level of attention she gets and how hot the guys are that give her attention determine where she places her own SMV.

Now, it's hard to tell normally without photos, but if you see girls who look average and are rating themselves higher, they are probably getting dicked by muscular 6'3 chads.