Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 39% of hospitalized male psychopaths had consensual sex with female mental health staff

B

BlackpillMafia

Banned
-
I was reading the incel wiki, specifically the scientific blackpill section, and I couldn't help but notice this rather peculiar study.

Read it, JFL. It proved a suspision I had for a while about dark triad shit more specific on the psycho side and I was proven right. Also I guess this thread can be used to post more interesting shit from the wiki.

fuck! That is a high fucking number, anyone who is not blackpilled would though it would be 5% max, even I though it would be something 20%-25%, it's truly over.

I doubt any of them were actually ugly. Dark triad game is only legit if your face is average or above. This is what females mean when they say they were attracted to a guy's personality.

I'm blackpilled but it's hard to wrap my head around stuff like this sometimes

way higher than i expected man wtf

Most guys that are above average in looks are psychopaths because they can get away with everything.

JFL. Our views get proved so overwhelmingly by the data that even we are surprised.

i don't deny that women are attracted to psychopaths but i think this study is inaccurate

Women cannot resist dark triads

ESPECIALLY IF THEY'RE WHITE.

reson #786465419848 that foids are flawed creatures

I doubt any of them were actually ugly. Dark triad game is only legit if your face is average or above. This is what females mean when they say they were attracted to a guy's personality.

Yeah that was an interesting one another wiki editor added. They don't go into detail about how they established the data for that. But I remember seeing another study about prison inmates and the number of female prison guards for male inmates who have fucked prisoners is very, very high as well.

I can't find it now though. I wish I could since it reinforces the same point. I think this might be it but I'll have to get the data to check:

Here's another article on the subject in general:

The thing with the studies is it's easy if you read one to just say "that can't be right." But when you put them all together it suddenly makes perfect sense and the world is just a lot blacker than you realized. And you realize women are not what you thought they were.

It's funny because I think we as men have a tendency to assume women must be like us. Eg. Men like nice women. This makes sense. It's hard for us to understand that women don't like nice men:

https://incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Bl...but_women_are_not_attracted_to_.22nice.22_men

I mean that just doesn't make sense to a man. Nor would all the stuff about how they masturbate over videos of female rape and abuse. Women are quite crazy by men's standards.

Last edited:
The general rule for normal men is 80-20 (20% attractive enough to get laid consistently.) Among psychopath men it's 60-40. This means slightly above average looking psychopaths get laid more than normalfags of the same looks level.
Psychopath game is real, but only if you're at least 5.5/10.

It turns out personality does matter TEEHEE.

Last edited:
The general rule for normal men is 80-20 (20% attractive enough to get laid consistently.) Among psychopath men it's 60-40. This means slightly above average looking psychopaths get laid more than normalfags of the same looks level.
Psychopath game is real, but only if you're at least 5.5/10.

It turns out personality does matter TEEHEE.
This. Dark triad "game" can work for 6s and maybe even 5s, but I think its only possible if they have a more dominant facial bone structure and height. Pics related

Blackpill in the comment section of the article:
"They left out the important part. Consensual sex between male guard and female prisoner will get the male guard fired and jail time. Consensual sex between a female guard and male prisoner... nothing much will happen."

It must be their good personalities

Lifefuel for redpillers.

no way holy shit

Thank you. I have to thank you because I've always been taken for a fool when I pointed out that women fuck drug-addicted people and mentally ill people.

I observed this phenomenon, and now a study is telling that I am right, so I am not a fool.

Holy fuck, foids just have no morals at all. They’ll completely break the rules of their job just to get some psychopath cock. They love psychopaths so much, it just says so much about foids in general.

Black pilled and this is still as surprising as the dog pill.

Ugly psychopaths often achieve staggering success. Hitler and Stalin come to mind. Stalin was 5' 6", his face heavily pockmarked, his left arm withered and useless, his accent that of a foreigner. Hitler, well, look at most any photograph. Add to it that he was uncultured and vulgar, spoke with a heavy, rural, regional Austrian accent, and until he was rich enough to fix it, had a mouthful of rotting and missing teeth.

Do you wanna hear a joke?

Just have a good personality bro

Highly underated based and well documented thread. This needs to be pinned and archivived. This is high iq based darktriadfuel.

Just another hiroshima nagasaki blackpill.

psychopats like murderers or what

Females are psychopaths themselves, so doesn't surprise me

Water is wet women love psychos

someone should make a video about this topic please keep exposing women's slutty behaviour

Dark Triad game is legit for 6 foot+ white guys with long faces and pointy long chins. I've noticed that many psychos have those features so that must be the base threshold for Dark Triad game to work.

Just be psychopathic, bro

interesting..lifefuel for mentalcels