Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 38 year old curry foid on sugar baby site still won't take anything less than tall white chad.

TuffWarlock

TuffWarlock

Greycel
Really hope this bitches parents honor kill her after they find out she's a whore.

Attachments

• Capture3.PNG
    Capture3.PNG
    752.4 KB · Views: 406
  • Capture4.PNG
    Capture4.PNG
    538.3 KB · Views: 409
Still more SMV than all the incels on this forum combined

Guys let’s not shame her. Tall dark handsome Caucasian guys are just her type. It’s just her personal preference teehee.. Every girl has one.

imagine being an extremely low value female and wanting an extremely high value male. And not being aware of this dynamic and genuinely thinking that not only is it possible, but thinking that you will definitely find one.. A tall hot white guy is just your personal preference. Equal to all other men, all u have to do is filter potential suitors based on your personal tastes. And imagine thinking you’re as valuable as young prime unused girls because you “feel confident, sexy, and are an accomplished, mature, existences career woman with a collegedegree” and that “age and the past SHOULDNT matter”. And that she can be curry and demand a white guy because “we live in a post-racial multicultural world, and race is limited merely to the color of ones skin, and the color of ones skin SHOULDNT matter”

how does someone go through life for 39 years and not have this shit figured out by now. How can you be that blind and willfully ignorant? Or are foids legitimately retarded and non-sentient.

I think foids really think in terms of retarded Facebook posts that either rhyme or are a clever play on words or some shit.. you know the dumb motivation faux-philosophical “deep” things bitches love and constantly repost like “soooo trueee omgggg”. How else could u explain their scattered world views full of contradictions and nothing based on any objective truth..

imagine being so privileged by virtue of having eggs that you can afford to go through life living in your own bubble, Totally rejecting reality, substituting your own teehee version, and still “making it” in this life. Foids are like non sentience wildlife that just happens to walk and talk and look like us, and we can’t acknowledge it because of innate bias For their eggs.. we just kinda have to play along.

humanity fucked itself so bad when it gave women rights.

Edit: also Jfl at a modern strong independent accomplished career woman on a sugar daddy site

Last edited:
Just think about her looksmatch, yes he is probably here right now...

She could add even more criteria and still have a lot more suckers than she needs.

Wow, this is a shameful display!

Just think about her looksmatch, yes he is probably here right now...
Her looksmatch would still badly mog me. She seems to be doing ok for a milfmaxxer, curry foids rarely age well.

Guys let’s not shame her. Tall dark handsome Caucasian guys are just her type. It’s just her personal preference teehee.. Every girl has one.

imagine being an extremely low value female and wanting an extremely high value male. And not being aware of this dynamic and genuinely thinking that not only is it possible, but thinking that you will definitely find one.. A tall hot white guy is just your personal preference. Equal to all other men, all u have to do is filter potential suitors based on your personal tastes. And imagine thinking you’re as valuable as young prime unused girls because you “feel confident, sexy, and are an accomplished, mature, existences career woman with a collegedegree” and that “age and the past SHOULDNT matter”. And that she can be curry and demand a white guy because “we live in a post-racial multicultural world, and race is limited merely to the color of ones skin, and the color of ones skin SHOULDNT matter”

how does someone go through life for 39 years and not have this shit figured out by now. How can you be that blind and willfully ignorant? Or are foids legitimately retarded and non-sentient.

I think foids really think in terms of retarded Facebook posts that either rhyme or are a clever play on words or some shit.. you know the dumb motivation faux-philosophical “deep” things bitches love and constantly repost like “soooo trueee omgggg”. How else could u explain their scattered world views full of contradictions and nothing based on any objective truth..

imagine being so privileged by virtue of having eggs that you can afford to go through life living in your own bubble, Totally rejecting reality, substituting your own teehee version, and still “making it” in this life. Foids are like non sentience wildlife that just happens to walk and talk and look like us, and we can’t acknowledge it because of innate bias For their eggs.. we just kinda have to play along.

humanity fucked itself so bad when it gave women rights.
She will end up with a rich white guy in the end. Maybe not Chad but he will mog all the truecels here.

She will end up with a rich white guy in the end. Maybe not Chad but he will mog all the truecels here.
No doubt. Every guy on that site is necessarily rich. That site itself is a filter to filter out poor guys. And most guys are white so yeah she;l get a rich white guy. She still has her looks although I can’t see her body. Her face looks fine, especially for a curry. She’s aged well.. body is prob crap. But I doubt she’s gonna find a husband on that site.

and lets say she does. Say it takes a few months to find the guy, then 1 year of dating (I’m assuming she won’t rush it because she supposedly doesn’t settle, but then her biological clock is ticking. And I’m assuming she won’t break up with the guy so she can hold out for an even taller even better looking guy).. so she’ll be 40 when she gets married. 40 and without children.. probabaly has one deteriorated egg left that will result in miscarriage or an autistic truecel son. Not that the kid had to be autistic to be truecel. He’s curry and his mom is 5’0”. That kid is definitely gonna be a rope statistic.

fun life. When do you think she’ll realize she fucked up by picking a career and chad dick over a family.

Some facts.

1. Brown curries have non-uniform darker hue in their crotch area (East-Asian phenotype)

clean-shaved-aunty-pussy.jpg

2. They might have a crusty skin if proper care has not been taken (African phenotype)

13159.jpg

3. They can be really hairy (European Phenotype).

8.jpg

Now imagine a fat, dark brown, hairy, crusty, wet, stinky butt-crack gradually approaching onto your face ...

Tread carefully buddy boyos.

Some facts.

1. Brown curries have non-uniform darker hue in their crotch area (East-Asian phenotype)

clean-shaved-aunty-pussy.jpg

2. They might have a crusty skin if proper care has not been taken (African phenotype)

13159.jpg

3. They can be really hairy (European Phenotype).

8.jpg

Now imagine a fat, dark brown, hairy, crusty, wet, stinky butt-crack gradually approaching onto your face ...

Tread carefully buddy boyos.
That’s exactly what I was picturing lmao it’s so gross.. any self respecting man with options would politely decline sex once he sees that.

I change my mind. That bitch will never find a husband. At this point her only value is her pussy, not her youth or looks or anything else. Just her cunt.. and even that is disgusting.