Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 38 year old chad lied about his age by 13 years to bang a 18 year old foid

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
Lmao I love such stories. Either the foid was too dumb to make the difference or the guy somehow managed to look mid 20s in his late 30s:feelshaha:

Hello, this is the first time I've signed up for a forum to ask for advice, usually my friends are enough for me but here I don't really dare to talk about it around me. I would need advice, even if I know in advance that the answers will be negative, myself reasonably I know that this story is a dead end. But if some of you have already experienced something similar that would reassure me.

I will try to summarize my little story (sorry in advance for the length). I don't give too much detail because I don't know the forums very well yet, always afraid that someone will recognize me, it's stupid lol. I'm 18 years old. At the beginning of June, in public transport, I cross paths with a charming young man, talking to us for a good hour. He tells me he's 25, and we exchange numbers. Later he calls me back, and there he explains to me that he already has two children from a previous relationship, and that he currently has a girlfriend (supposedly cold...). We still decided to see each other again "just like that", we had a good discussion, I was very comfortable, but here's what had to happen, we got a little out of hand... At the end of this after noon, he tells me that he is actually 30 years old. And with that girlfriend it's better. But like an idiot, I thought I could see him again to enjoy a little and have a good time without getting attached. I've seen him twice since, and that was the big slip-up, you understand me. It was great, when I see him he is full of attention, and we talk a lot, we get along well. But here I was already starting to get attached, to imagine what it would be like if he didn't have a girlfriend, etc., because 30 years even if it was 12 years apart, it's not insurmountable. Now I'm attached to this man, even though I know he won't leave his girlfriend.

But yesterday I came across his date of birth (he wasn't with me at the time), and it turns out he's actually 38. For me, the shock. He doesn't know yet that I discovered this, but I feel completely lost, already when he told me "I lied to you I don't have 25 but 30", I was disappointed, but there it was. is worse, in fact he lied to me twice. And telling me that I slept with a 38-year-old man makes me really weird. Even if I say it again, I really had the impression that we were in perfect osmosis, it's still suspicious at 38 to see an 18-year-old girl... In short, I spent my morning in tears, I'm really disappointed because I got along well with him, moreover, in your opinion, how can I tell him that I know his true age? Thank you for your opinions, and your support, I don't know what to think anymore.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I don’t blame the guy for lying about his age I probably would’ve did the same thing if I was 38 years old and looked younger

Jungle rules, bitch. If I could agefish when I am middle aged to get 18yo puss I would

Jungle rules, bitch. If I could agefish when I am middle aged to get 18yo puss I would
Yes, why not. I’d claim to be 25 to bang prime foids as long as they’re above the age of consent, then I’d reveal to them I’m actually 40 to break their hearts :feelsLSD:

I don’t blame the guy for lying about his age I probably would’ve did the same thing if I was 38 years old and looked younger
He wouldn't have to lie if there wasn't an irrational stigma on age gaps, at least when the older party is s man and the younger party is a woman.

But like an idiot, I thought I could see him again to enjoy a little and have a good time without getting attached.
Why is the foid sad? It wanted to get sport fucked by chad. That's what it got.

Her fault entirely.