Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 3577 US Soldiers (aka Jew Enforcers) lost their lives in Afghanistan doing the Jews' dirty work and died for absolutely nothing

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
These stupid cucked motherfuckers vaulentarily signed up to be Jew bitches and died fighting the Taliban.

What compels people to join the military and devote their lives and die for the US ultra rich elite jews?

The US is beyond cucked, and these retarded US soldiers are clearly fighting for the wrong team. They have wasted trillions of dollars and got thousands of themselves killed and have accomplished nothing.

Cuck Joe is even speeding up the surrender of Afghanistan to the Taliban.

I hope this is a good lesson on why you don't ever want to sign up for the US military cause you just end up being a pawn in the Jews' conquest for total world domination.

The Taliban need to be praised for withstanding these cucks for 20 years and finally defeating them.

I don't even know where Afghanistan is, yet we wasted billions in this shithole. Jfl if believe that the military industrial complex isn't real

I don't even know where Afghanistan is, yet we wasted billions in this shithole. Jfl if believe that the military industrial complex isn't real
Jews have to farm shekels and test weapons

We can get all the opium we want from Mexico.

Besides, pain is coming... Soom.

But painkillers aren't

The Taliban need to be praised for withstanding these cucks for 20 years and finally defeating them.
These proud goat fuckers execute surrendered afghan soldiers:feelssus:beyond pathetic :feelsUgh:hope they ll be rotting with their mighty god

These proud goat fuckers execute surrendered afghan soldiers:feelssus:beyond pathetic :feelsUgh:hope they ll be rotting with their mighty god
Cope the afhgan soldiers should have fought to their last breath. Their own fault for surrending. Death> Surrender

Cope the afhgan soldiers should have fought to their last breath. Their own fault for surrending. Death> Surrender
Agree.Just saw a vid on kaotic where goat fuckers were executing afghans who surrendered and had their hands up.Buncha pussies with guns:feelshaha::feelshaha: Btw they would execute us all given the chance:feelssus:

These stupid cucked motherfuckers vaulentarily signed up to be Jew bitches and died fighting the Taliban.

What compels people to join the military and devote their lives and die for the US ultra rich elite jews?

The US is beyond cucked, and these retarded US soldiers are clearly fighting for the wrong team. They have wasted trillions of dollars and got thousands of themselves killed and have accomplished nothing.

I hope this is a good lesson on why you don't ever want to sign up for the US military cause you just end up being a pawn in the Jews' conquest for total world domination.

But it will be worth it when I lead the way to overthrow the Ottawa "government" and commit mass genocide against royalist leafs who refuse to join America.

Incels and military members don't mix. I couldn't care less what happened to those poppy field guardians. They were the jocks and assholes who made my life hell in high school.

@TheDarkEnigma thoughts?

@TheDarkEnigma thoughts?
America bringing democracy and freedom to the world.

Proof that we are the best nation in the world that we send our own army to boss other countries around, while your "country's" military don't do shit but follow orders from the UK.

Proof that we are the best nation in the world that we send our own army to boss other countries around, while your "country's" military don't do shit but follow orders from the UK.
Cuck american thinking tbh.
Only thing America did is kill random currycels and sandcels in Islamic world.

Cuck american thinking tbh.
Only thing America did is kill random currycels and sandcels in Islamic world.
And? What did "Canada" ever did in history on its own that wasn't just doing bitch favors for the British Empire?

And? What did "Canada" ever did in history on its own that wasn't just doing bitch favors for the British Empire?
Fighting in random wars to make rich people richer is cucked.

Fighting in random wars to make rich people richer is cucked.
But it's to protect and serve America in America's own right. We're the greatest country in the world and we need to protect our integrity and our status for the benefit of our citizens so that they can continue to have a high standard of living and remain strong and stable. We have proud patriots who defend our country for what it means and what it stands because if the world lost America, no one has somewhere to go when they need freedom and opportunity.

Yet with "Canada", Britain sent your men only as canon fodder to protect their ass. Dying for a foreign monarchy that you all still simp for.

But it's to protect and serve America in America's own right. We're the greatest country in the world and we need to protect our integrity and our status for the benefit of our citizens so that they can continue to have a high standard of living and remain strong and stable. We have proud patriots who defend our country for what it means and what it stands because if the world lost America, no one has somewhere to go when they need freedom and opportunity.

Yet with "Canada", Britain sent your men only as canon fodder to protect their ass. Dying for a foreign monarchy that you all still simp for.
Cuck logic. Serving american interest is code for serving american billionaires and politicians.

[UWSL]The fashion dictators demanded[/UWSL][UWSL] that[/UWSL][UWSL] a man's beard be longer[/UWSL][UWSL] than [/UWSL][UWSL]the grip of his hand. Violators[/UWSL][UWSL] went[/UWSL][UWSL] to[/UWSL][UWSL] jail[/UWSL][UWSL] until[/UWSL][UWSL] they were sufficiently [/UWSL][UWSL]bushy. A man[/UWSL][UWSL] with[/UWSL][UWSL] "Beatle-ly"[/UWSL][UWSL] hair would have his head shaved. [/UWSL][UWSL]Should a woman leave her home[/UWSL][UWSL] without[/UWSL][UWSL] her veil, "her home will be [/UWSL][UWSL]marked and her husband punished," the Taliban penal code decreed. [/UWSL][UWSL]The animals in the[/UWSL][UWSL] zoo—those[/UWSL][UWSL] that[/UWSL][UWSL] had not been stolen in previous [/UWSL][UWSL]administrations—were[/UWSL][UWSL] slain or left to starve. One zealous, perhaps [/UWSL][UWSL]mad, Taliban jumped into a bear's[/UWSL][UWSL] cage[/UWSL][UWSL] and cut off his nose, reputedly [/UWSL][UWSL]because the animal's "beard" was not long enough.[/UWSL][UWSL] Another[/UWSL][UWSL] fighter, [/UWSL][UWSL]intoxicated by events and his own[/UWSL][UWSL] power,[/UWSL][UWSL] leaped into the lion's den [/UWSL][UWSL]and cried out, "I am the lion now!" The lion killed him.[/UWSL][UWSL] Another[/UWSL][UWSL] Tal[/UWSL][UWSL]iban soldier[/UWSL][UWSL] threw[/UWSL][UWSL] a grenade into the den, blinding the animal. These [/UWSL][UWSL]two, the noseless bear and the blind lion, together[/UWSL][UWSL] with[/UWSL][UWSL] two wolves, [/UWSL][UWSL]were the only animals[/UWSL][UWSL] that[/UWSL][UWSL] survived the Taliban rule. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]I hope you all can grow beards otherwise you'll be all in prison with me I'm 23 and I can't even grow a mustache [/UWSL]

Cuck logic. Serving american interest is code for serving american billionaires and politicians.
And? We do it to keep this country and this economy running and from collapsing. 9/11 showed us the importance to defend this great nation and if we don't have proud citizens willing to serve to protect our nation, then it will fall to those terrorist jihadist Islamists!

What interests do canucks serve? The interests of the British elite? London is pretty Jewed.

And? We do it to keep this country and this economy running and from collapsing. 9/11 showed us the importance to defend this great nation and if we don't have proud citizens willing to serve to protect our nation, then it will fall to those terrorist jihadist Islamists!

What interests do canucks serve? The interests of the British elite? London is pretty Jewed.
Americans and Anglos made Jihadists a thing by fucking with their countries. Taliban and ISIS were literally funded by the US, and Bin Ladin was a former CIA agent. America deserved 9/11, and it should have been aimed at the pentagon and house of congress. But have fun dying for arms dealers and politicians to fill their pockets and make everyone hate your nation more.

@Diocel @Idotms @Broly @incelerated thoughts on this

Americans and Anglos made Jihadists a thing by fucking with their countries. Taliban and ISIS were literally funded by the US, and Bin Ladin was a former CIA agent. America deserved 9/11, and it should have been aimed at the pentagon and house of congress. But have fun dying for arms dealers and politicians to fill their pockets and make everyone hate your nation more.
We did it mainly because of the Soviet threat. We wanted to bring democracy to the world so anything was better than allowing Communism to infiltrate. In the end we won, and we will always win. If we created the problem, we can destroy it too. How would you feel if we bombed Parliament Hill and assassinated Justin Trudeau and all his other members of "government"? We should've done that a long time ago and took you in over to freedom side once the British Empire collapsed, but we were too nice to you and we allowed your existence because of NATO.

[UWSL]The fashion dictators demanded[/UWSL][UWSL] that[/UWSL][UWSL] a man's beard be longer[/UWSL][UWSL] than [/UWSL][UWSL]the grip of his hand. Violators[/UWSL][UWSL] went[/UWSL][UWSL] to[/UWSL][UWSL] jail[/UWSL][UWSL] until[/UWSL][UWSL] they were sufficiently [/UWSL][UWSL]bushy. A man[/UWSL][UWSL] with[/UWSL][UWSL] "Beatle-ly"[/UWSL][UWSL] hair would have his head shaved. [/UWSL][UWSL]Should a woman leave her home[/UWSL][UWSL] without[/UWSL][UWSL] her veil, "her home will be [/UWSL][UWSL]marked and her husband punished," the Taliban penal code decreed. [/UWSL][UWSL]The animals in the[/UWSL][UWSL] zoo—those[/UWSL][UWSL] that[/UWSL][UWSL] had not been stolen in previous [/UWSL][UWSL]administrations—were[/UWSL][UWSL] slain or left to starve. One zealous, perhaps [/UWSL][UWSL]mad, Taliban jumped into a bear's[/UWSL][UWSL] cage[/UWSL][UWSL] and cut off his nose, reputedly [/UWSL][UWSL]because the animal's "beard" was not long enough.[/UWSL][UWSL] Another[/UWSL][UWSL] fighter, [/UWSL][UWSL]intoxicated by events and his own[/UWSL][UWSL] power,[/UWSL][UWSL] leaped into the lion's den [/UWSL][UWSL]and cried out, "I am the lion now!" The lion killed him.[/UWSL][UWSL] Another[/UWSL][UWSL] Tal[/UWSL][UWSL]iban soldier[/UWSL][UWSL] threw[/UWSL][UWSL] a grenade into the den, blinding the animal. These [/UWSL][UWSL]two, the noseless bear and the blind lion, together[/UWSL][UWSL] with[/UWSL][UWSL] two wolves, [/UWSL][UWSL]were the only animals[/UWSL][UWSL] that[/UWSL][UWSL] survived the Taliban rule. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]I hope you all can grow beards otherwise you'll be all in prison with me I'm 23 and I can't even grow a mustache [/UWSL]
Jfl at supporting these retards

they are retarded tbh but still based for making foids suffer

I'll be sitting a life sentence :feelshaha:
Id be unloading my ak on those fags killing animals at the zoo tbh.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:, democracy and freedom jfl like to who ? Iraq destroyed for fake reason then they got ISIS, Lybia with never ending civil war, same with Syria and now got cucked by talibs in Afghanistan after 20 years without any progress?:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

We did it mainly because of the Soviet threat. We wanted to bring democracy to the world so anything was better than allowing Communism to infiltrate. In the end we won, and we will always win. If we created the problem, we can destroy it too. How would you feel if we bombed Parliament Hill and assassinated Justin Trudeau and all his other members of "government"? We should've done that a long time ago and took you in over to freedom side once the British Empire collapsed, but we were too nice to you and we allowed your existence because of NATO.
This global neocon warmongering is something that Americans inherited from the British after WW2.

4000 over 20 years is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

in world war 1, a single battle would involve deaths of hundreds of thousands. Battle of Somme for example, 1.2 million men dead or wounded in 4 and half months.

4000 over 20 years is like police action than a real war.
The more deadly the weapons of war get the less people die in total because you very quickly end up in either a mutually assured destruction scenario or one side wins quickly... which makes conducting the war somewhat unnecessary.

Take for example the Armenia / Azerbaijan mini war last year, and the recent Isael / Palestine rocket barrage. They both fizzled out quick because Armenia was dead meat against the Azerbajaini drones and artillery which made all of Armenia's conventional weapons like tanks completely useless. And nearly all of Palestines rockets got stopped by Israel's kickass Iron Dome system.

We are probably going to be in permenant cold war era until a nuclear exchange happens.

But it will be worth it when I lead the way to overthrow the Ottawa "government" and commit mass genocide against royalist leafs who refuse to join America.
I wish you well in this endeavor.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:, democracy and freedom jfl like to who ? Iraq destroyed for fake reason then they got ISIS, Lybia with never ending civil war, same with Syria and now got cucked by talibs in Afghanistan after 20 years without any progress?:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
We are bringing them freedom from Muslim extremism and helping countries in poverty enrich themselves.
This global neocon warmongering is something that Americans inherited from the British after WW2.
Yeah, but that was before WWII when the British Empire was still dominant and the USA was still a somewhat developing country that couldn't bother fighting. But now things have turned when you couldn't even provide enough cannon fodder to save Britain from the Germans.
The more deadly the weapons of war get the less people die in total because you very quickly end up in either a mutually assured destruction scenario or one side wins quickly... which makes conducting the war somewhat unnecessary.

Take for example the Armenia / Azerbaijan mini war last year, and the recent Isael / Palestine rocket barrage. They both fizzled out quick because Armenia was dead meat against the Azerbajaini drones and artillery which made all of Armenia's conventional weapons like tanks completely useless. And nearly all of Palestines rockets got stopped by Israel's kickass Iron Dome system.

We are probably going to be in permenant cold war era until a nuclear exchange happens.
Hope you have a Dome system in your "country" to survive American ballistics. You don't even have nukes unlike us.
I wish you well in this endeavor.
Would you join me in continuing what we left of from the War of 1812?

Agree.Just saw a vid on kaotic where goat fuckers were executing afghans who surrendered and had their hands up.Buncha pussies with guns:feelshaha::feelshaha: Btw they would execute us all given the chance:feelssus:
Turbo-moralfag detected! This is a pro-war crime forum. Will you hysterically lash out at rape and pedophilia too?

@Zensfy @JosefMengelecel keep an eye on this GrAYcel.

Turbo-moralfag detected! This is a pro-war crime forum. Will you hysterically lash out at rape and pedophilia too?

@Zensfy @JosefMengelecel keep an eye on this GrAYcel.
:feels::feels::feels:

War crime forum doesnt change the fact that poor afghans are dying and talibs are sadists:dab:

Keep supporting people who would execute you on sight:blackpill:

War crime forum doesnt change the fact that poor afghans are dying and talibs are sadists:dab:

If it wasn't for americucks they would had peace and based government decades ago

88281582 52B0 48C3 9632 325A5E495B01

The Taliban is the only force in the world that is both actively repelling Jews from their lands and applying restrictions on women to prevent them from being whores.

Name one other place on the planet where this is the case. The last time this happened was in the 1930's when the Nazis took power.

You don't have to believe in Allah and Islam to be impressed with what they're doing. They are cleaning up and de-jewifying their country, and making their women submit. They should be held up as an example for the rest of us, that it is possible,

What are you doing? Just LDARing and complaining isn't gonna change anything.

Last edited:
Pretty based. They re-took Afghanistan in like 2 weeks after lots of cumskins died for their Jewish overlods :feelshaha:

[UWSL]One zealous, perhaps [/UWSL][UWSL]mad, Taliban jumped into a bear's[/UWSL][UWSL] cage[/UWSL][UWSL] and cut off his nose, reputedly [/UWSL][UWSL]because the animal's "beard" was not long enough.[/UWSL]
absolutely fucking based :chad:

The Taliban is the only force in the world that is both actively repelling Jews from their lands and applying restrictions on women to prevent them from being whores.

Name one other place on the planet where this is the case. The last time this happened was in the 1930's when the Nazis took power.

You don't have to believe in Allah and Islam to be impressed with what they're doing. They are cleaning up and de-jewifying their country, and making their women submit. They should be held up as an example for the rest of us, that it is possible,

What are you doing? Just LDARing and complaining isn't gonna change anything.
Once again,its so simple.If you feel taliban is heaven on earth you are free to go to afghanistan tomorrow.I believe they are stupid goat fuckers who will ruin their county and kill their own people.Now you name that one example where this type of radical religious dictatorship lasted and brought something good to people:feelshehe:

Once again,its so simple.If you feel taliban is heaven on earth
Once again, nobody is saying that. Afghanistan is still a sandnigger shithole and I'm not a muslim, I'm atheist, so I have no desire to live there. But it's their actions, their resolve, their spectacular defeat of the Jewish controlled US army, and their totalitarian control of the women that I am impressed with.

It's nothing short of a goddamned miracle.

Once again, nobody is saying that. Afghanistan is still a sandnigger shithole and I'm not a muslim, I'm atheist, so I have no desire to live there. But it's their actions, their resolve, their spectacular defeat of the Jewish controlled US army, and their totalitarian control of the women that I am impressed with.

It's nothing short of a goddamned miracle.
Good, stay in "Canada" like the rest of you drones that refuse to live in freedom and opportunity.

US deserves death, they ruined the Middle east

Don't worry, "Canada" will be next in our new high for expansion. We will bring freedom to those royalist traitors! :feelsdevil:
@Snowstormhigh
But objective look at our freedoms shows we are the 9th most free in the world while you are 20th.

But objective look at our freedoms shows we are the 9th most free in the world while you are 20th.
You can't be free when you still live under foreign occupation by a monarchy.

You can't be free when you still live under foreign occupation by a monarchy.
That’s the same thing with America, except that it’s not under the British, it’s under Israel.