Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 33-Year-Old Feminist: I’d Rather Not Get Laid Than Have Sex With a Conservative

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
https://pluralist.com/millennial-fe...w7irw-CqYHN7MJpejFbKaCa2IqC-LK39-dx_-MEUdA0JY

“If I see somebody who’s like, ‘I’m moderate or conservative,’ I keep swiping.”
On the heels of a recent survey showing that millennials are more concerned with a potential love interest’s politics than their skill in the boudoir, a millennial feminist told the New York Post that she’d gladly pass on sex with an attractive man if he was conservative.

“If I see somebody who’s like, ‘I’m moderate or conservative,’ I keep swiping,” Nadine Anglesey, the 33-year-old Bronx-based art director said. “Yesterday, this one guy [on the dating app Hinge] seemed really great ’til I saw he marked himself as conservative.”

Anglesey revealed she hasn’t gone out with a conservative since President Donald Trump was elected.

The Post cited data from OkCupid to show that Anglesey’s sentiments are far from abnormal. In a survey of more than 8 million users, the dating app company found that the number of millennials who would sacrifice a good time in the bedroom for a partner who shares their political alignment has spiked since 2016.

Since 2004, the desire to date someone with the same political beliefs increased 165 percent. On the other hand, an interest in good sex has declined by 30 percent."

Just be a male feminist br0

Feminists always lie. She probably gets dominated by maga chads daily

I'm with hER

credit to @Ritalincel for this :feelsohh:

Just one caveat:

Unless it’s a conservative chad. Then he can spit on me and choke me out and cum on my face.

She will just get a job as a teacher and fuck Grade One Lil Chads and Lil Tyrones on the down low.

The US political system is fucked anyway idk why that would affect your choice

undoubtedly. Just like how ethnic foids pretend to hate that white man but still get dicked down by them becuase they are white and powerful

JFL @ that 33 year old roastie talking about rejecting guys on tinder, bitch u should be married and in a family by now but ofc u were too busy riding the cock carousel for yrs

Remember: foids NEVER tell the truth. Especially the truth about themselves.

She's dating a conservative Chad

This is Femenazi GiGaCoPe, she thinks :chad: gives a fuk about politics.

:chad: Doesnt need a sidedish landwhale. He can just bang prime 14 year old stacies behind the dumpster at starbux in his 1991 Honda civic.

Yeah right...if a nazy chad appear in front of her and ask if she want to fuckk she will let him shit in her breasts

She's virtue signalling so that weak beta cucks remain liberal in hopes of getting women. I've been around a lot of nationalist and neo-nazi types and the ones who looked like chads and chadlites always got women easily, even the liberal ones.

Cope, she'd suck Hitlers dick if he was 6'4 and had a solid jaw.

As females always do, this is virtue signaling.

They say this because her mind is creating a caricature of an obese neckbeard conservative. Most of these feminists would bang nazi chad in a heartbeat.

The women in this article are just talking about their search for a potential beta bucks. They don't want conservative beta bucks because they're more likely to tell them to fuck off when they demand more money.

They say this because her mind is creating a caricature of an obese neckbeard conservative. Most of these feminists would bang nazi chad in a heartbeat.

The women in this article are just talking about their search for a potential beta bucks. They don't want conservative beta bucks because they're more likely to tell them to fuck off when they demand more money.
Magnus Carlsen's iq

LMAO. It’s not just conservative, it’s MODERATE. If a man is MODERATE she won’t even talk to him. JFL.

Foids are so brainwashed by feminism and degeneracy that they are only interested in a men who are radical extreme feminists. They want their men to be cucked before they even meet them.

Escaping their tiny echo chamber bubble is just too hard.

Last edited:
Same for me. I’d rather remain incel forever than have sex with a feminist. And I’m serious.

Bet she is giving some to a conservative chad behind closed doors.

And to think this is where “just be yourself” takes you.

should i hit her with a "volcel if you wouldn't"

*Neo-Nazi Chads. Usually MAGApedes aren't in great shape from what I've seen. There are a couple but that's just a couple.

That's funny because I'd gladly fuck even the most obnoxious, arrogant SJW negrolover feminist girl if given the chance,

She probably fuck conservative chads only

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back