Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee 32 year old was going to have a baby with a guy in prison. She has now matured and want a nice guy who looks like Chad.

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
Lauren Goodger has revealed she's sick of dating 'gangsters' and calls it a 'waste of time'.

TheTOWIEstar ended her two-year romance with jailbird Joey Morrison in July after she discovered he'd been contacting other women from his prison cell.

The 32-year-old, who had been planning to have a baby with Joey, took a swipe at her ex as she declared that it was time to 'grow up' and 'make better choices'.

'I need a complete opposite to the guys I've dated in the past,' she wrote in herNowmagazine column.

'They all love me but they become obsessive and want to live this wannabe gangster life,' Lauren added.

'I broke up with Joey months ago and he's out of jail now, and I just think "what a waste of time it was!"'

The reality star, who previously dated Mark Wright for nine years, said that now she's single she's keen to go on Celebs Go Dating - adding that her dream man is either Channing Tatum or Tom Hardy.

Fuck that plastic whore Lauren Goodger

This was just 3 days before the OP... So she went from wanting a woman to wanting a non criminal Chad in 3 days... I also like this pic of her.

4702326-6231755-image-a-131_1538494427958.jpg

I don’t care about this stupid whore or her retarded choices.

he mustve had a helluva personality to wind up in prison. she might want to get her personality radar fixed

Proud that u don't know who this whore is.

Typical, they spend their best years riding chad cock and when they're old and used up they look for a betabux.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back