Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

32 year old Man caught having sex with 14-year-old friend of his 15-year-old girlfriend

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic

32 year old Man caught having sex with 14-year-old girl reported as a runaway (she was the friend of his 15 year old girlfriend wtf)​

joseJinojosaMug1280.jpg

LUBBOCK, Texas– A Ralls man pleaded guilty to sexual assault of a child Thursday and was sentenced to eight years in prison.

In May 2017, the mother of a teen, 14 at the time, interviewed with investigators after the girl was reported as a runaway, according to court records.

The mother told investigators that she previously caught the teen talking to Jose Hinojosa, Jr., age 32 at the time, on her tablet.

When the mother asked Hinojosa if he knew how old the girl was, he said yes, but he did not care how old she was. Hinojosa also told the mother he was 23.

When the teen interviewed with investigators, she said Hinojosa added her as a friend on Facebook because he was dating her friend at the time, according to court records. The girl’s friend was 15 at the time.

The mother said Hinojosa began sending messages to the teen over several months, according to court records. Court records said the teen also sent “pictures of her private parts.”

Eventually, this led the teen to reach Hinojosa from her neighbor’s phone and told him, “yeah you can come get me.”

The Texas Rangers were able to track down Hinojosa to a home in Ralls.

The teen said during the interview with investigators that she did have sex with Hinojosa. Although she started as a willing participant, she said when she told Hinojosa to stop, he did not.

I cant have one and this fucking faggot manage to have two :reeeeee:

Brutally loli pilled
:feels:

It's not FAIR!

Jbs are all too gullible and naive

How did beaner have a 15 yo gf? Cartel maxxed?

@Netzachcel thoughts?

He doesnt have enough indigenous blood , He has more cumskin genes , Thats why.

How did this ugly mofo get a JB gf

He managed to ascend with not one but two prime jbs:cryfeels::cryfeels:. Imagine being so lucky.

No YOU are gullible and naive.

JFL if you think she hasn't been fantasizing about dick since she hit puberty, which is way earlier than 15.
I was referring to the picture you were using. An ugly ethnic adult male with a young white girl. He was probably grooming her. That guy in the picture wouldn't stand a chance in this dating market without money and status. If they were tall and good-looking it would another story. Gullible and naive in that sense.

Hey now, you're a rockstar

He has a chad face but his eyes are fucked up somehow.

lifefuel for balds

Meanwhile rostie teachers in positions of power have sex with their 13 year old students and only get a couple years of probation with no sex offender registry.

Living the life,
Wonder if it was worth it though

Brutally loli pilled
:feels:
Those arent lolis. 13 and under is loli
This guy was a retard. If you're a 30-something chadlite or high-tier normie and want to fuck 15 y/o's you you have to fuck her mother first. Then you can molest the daughter with the mother's full knowledge and implicit consent. This happens ALL THE FUCKING TIME with roastie single mom whores.

All this retard had to do was play the game.
True, it's hilarious how many cases you hear of a single mother getting dicked by her BF, and then that BF fucking the woman's daughter as well.

Of course he's Chadriguez if he already has a daughter.

This guy was a retard. If you're a 30-something chadlite or high-tier normie and want to fuck 15 y/o's you you have to fuck her mother first. Then you can molest the daughter with the mother's full knowledge and implicit consent. This happens ALL THE FUCKING TIME with roastie single mom whores.

All this retard had to do was play the game.
Crazy. Why do the moms give consent? They're trying to cling to whatever high tier man they can get before it's too late?

She's walking free while This man will be getting butt fucked in prison and possibly hurt badly in the next 20 years
View: https://youtu.be/kB1cZTD9phk

Yet whores cry about "me too" and being catcalled to men who have to deal with harsher punishments and treatment in prison and genital mutilation. Then retarded low t soys pretend to sympathize with them because they're thirsty pathetic cucks.

nothing wrong

Yet whores cry about "me too" and being catcalled to men who have to deal with harsher punishments and treatment in prison and genital mutilation. Then retarded low t soys pretend to sympathize with them because they're thirsty pathetic cucks.
Yep. And the media is complicit in pushing the lies

High T nigga Mogs me

The only thing wrong with that is the fact they weren't married. Normies have nothing on this guy, the vast majority of people are fornicators nowadays. Also all 14 yo girls already have sexual desires, that's why they should be married already at that age.

Also brutal harem pill, the guy had two teens interested in him while we have none.

Living the dream.

Day in the life of chad. Getting prime pussy left and right thrown at him while you get rejected by a black single mother landwhale on tinder :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

JFL if you think she hasn't been fantasizing about dick since she hit puberty, which is way earlier than 15.
Indeed, I don’t think what this guy did should be illegal.

At 15 a person is more than capable of deciding who they want to fuck and you’re not a monster for banging them. The USA age of consent is set up in a frankly ridiculous way, don’t even get me started on how you probably won’t even be prosecuted unless it’s an older man. People say they care but they really don’t when it’s an older woman with a younger guy and that’s fine because it’s no big deal, should be that way in both cases.
Day in the life of chad. Getting prime pussy left and right thrown at him while you get rejected by a black single mother landwhale on tinder :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
It do be like this — men and women gravitate towards harems without societal checks in place.

I’m not religious or anything but remember King Solomon with his thousand wives in ancient times? The most attractive and powerful men get all the women unless you construct a society where that sort of split is kept in check.

Western society did this for a time, but now we’ve demonized men so much and given so much power to women that harems are forming before our eyes again (where the top men get all the sexual opportunity).

I know a lot of people don’t like Jordan Peterson, but in the subject of his research specialty/degree he’s dropped a lot of black pills. For example, he talked about how despite women making up the majority of Uni attendees today (so you’d think men would have an advantage), still only a very small portion of men get all the sexual opportunity.
How did this ugly mofo get a JB gf
You think he’s ugly? His face seems fine to me, I can see how he’d land chicks.

Last edited:
The only thing wrong with that is the fact they weren't married. Normies have nothing on this guy, the vast majority of people are fornicators nowadays. Also all 14 yo girls already have sexual desires, that's why they should be married already at that age.

Also brutal harem pill, the guy had two teens interested in him while we have none.

JFL if you think this is a "Chad," :feelshaha: he's a mid-tier normgroid. Once again proving that foids are nowhere near as ruthlessly obsessed with chasing 'Chad' as people on here seen to think :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Look at that chadly, chadly face. That's how he was able to pull off something like this.

BTW, wanna know something fucked up? Messing around with underage brats is fucking RAMPANT among chads! Damn near half of all good looking guys diddled a schoolgirl at least once. They're smart enough to keep it on the downlow, though, and you never see them in those creepcatcher videos because they don't need to go online and take those risks. Lotta their girlfriends and bootycalls got younger sisters, cousins, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back