Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

32 year old Man caught having sex with 14-year-old friend of his 15-year-old girlfriend

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Commander
39d 20h 36m

32 year old Man caught having sex with 14-year-old girl reported as a runaway (she was the friend of his 15 year old girlfriend wtf)​

LUBBOCK, Texas– A Ralls man pleaded guilty to sexual assault of a child Thursday and was sentenced to eight years in prison.

In May 2017, the mother of a teen, 14 at the time, interviewed with investigators after the girl was reported as a runaway, according to court records.

The mother told investigators that she previously caught the teen talking to Jose Hinojosa, Jr., age 32 at the time, on her tablet.

When the mother asked Hinojosa if he knew how old the girl was, he said yes, but he did not care how old she was. Hinojosa also told the mother he was 23.

When the teen interviewed with investigators, she said Hinojosa added her as a friend on Facebook because he was dating her friend at the time, according to court records. The girl’s friend was 15 at the time.

The mother said Hinojosa began sending messages to the teen over several months, according to court records. Court records said the teen also sent “pictures of her private parts.”

Eventually, this led the teen to reach Hinojosa from her neighbor’s phone and told him, “yeah you can come get me.”

The Texas Rangers were able to track down Hinojosa to a home in Ralls.

The teen said during the interview with investigators that she did have sex with Hinojosa. Although she started as a willing participant, she said when she told Hinojosa to stop, he did not.

CWCville gentrifier

CWCville gentrifier

5'7"
5d 5h 48m
lord

lord

she make it clap
10d 23h 47m
I cant have one and this fucking faggot manage to have two :reeeeee:

Rotter

Rotter

LDARcel
8d 17h 41m
How did beaner have a 15 yo gf? Cartel maxxed?

Netzachcel @Netzachcel thoughts?

Mogged Loner

Mogged Loner

aka Based Milly
★★★★★
63d 20h 5m
Brutally loli pilled
:feels:

Deleted member 36467

Deleted member 36467

The world is ours
-
10d 7h 30m
It's not FAIR!

P

PrestonYnot-

Banned
-
27d 14h 6m
Jbs are all too gullible and naive

Netzachcel

Netzachcel

Jester of Nihilism
★★★★★
29d 21h 3m
Rotter said:
How did beaner have a 15 yo gf? Cartel maxxed?

Netzachcel @Netzachcel thoughts?

He doesnt have enough indigenous blood , He has more cumskin genes , Thats why.

Meus

Meus

Just eat more onions bro
★★★
96d 18h 59m
PrestonYnot- said:
Jbs are all too gullible and naive
No YOU are gullible and naive.

JFL if you think she hasn't been fantasizing about dick since she hit puberty, which is way earlier than 15.

AllejDon

AllejDon

alone
14d 16h 48m
How did this ugly mofo get a JB gf

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
★★★★★
83d 1h 3m
He managed to ascend with not one but two prime jbs:cryfeels::cryfeels:. Imagine being so lucky.

P

PrestonYnot-

Banned
-
27d 14h 6m
Meus said:
No YOU are gullible and naive.

JFL if you think she hasn't been fantasizing about dick since she hit puberty, which is way earlier than 15.
I was referring to the picture you were using. An ugly ethnic adult male with a young white girl. He was probably grooming her. That guy in the picture wouldn't stand a chance in this dating market without money and status. If they were tall and good-looking it would another story. Gullible and naive in that sense.

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
64d 22h 47m
Hey now, you're a rockstar

Abominationcel

Abominationcel

TAKE THE VAXX GOY
★★★★
19d 8h 7m
lord said:

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
109d 18h 29m
He has a chad face but his eyes are fucked up somehow.

theundeadburg

theundeadburg

slarkcel
9d 13h 43m
Even this guy has gfs...:fuk:

B

BRCel123

Veteran
21d 1h 51m
lifefuel for balds

nazianime

nazianime

Don't touch my virginity!
★★
213d 21h 3m
metabuxx said:
He managed to ascend with not one but two prime jbs
Mad jealous, when I thirst for new underage pussy so bad.

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
379d 14h 7m
Meanwhile rostie teachers in positions of power have sex with their 13 year old students and only get a couple years of probation with no sex offender registry.

RollD20

RollD20

I just want handholding
★★★★★
103d 15h 28m
Living the life,
Wonder if it was worth it though

IncelGolem

IncelGolem

92% of ethnic foids are evil white supremacists
★★★
27d 2h 34m
This guy was a retard. If you're a 30-something chadlite or high-tier normie and want to fuck 15 y/o's you you have to fuck her mother first. Then you can molest the daughter with the mother's full knowledge and implicit consent. This happens ALL THE FUCKING TIME with roastie single mom whores.

All this retard had to do was play the game.

Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Lolipill is the Ultimate Truth
★★★★★
47d 21h 31m
Mogged Loner said:
Brutally loli pilled
:feels:
Those arent lolis. 13 and under is loli
IncelGolem said:
This guy was a retard. If you're a 30-something chadlite or high-tier normie and want to fuck 15 y/o's you you have to fuck her mother first. Then you can molest the daughter with the mother's full knowledge and implicit consent. This happens ALL THE FUCKING TIME with roastie single mom whores.

True, it's hilarious how many cases you hear of a single mother getting dicked by her BF, and then that BF fucking the woman's daughter as well.

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
132d 22h 50m
Of course he's Chadriguez if he already has a daughter.

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Commander
39d 20h 36m
IncelGolem said:

Crazy. Why do the moms give consent? They're trying to cling to whatever high tier man they can get before it's too late?

IncelGolem

IncelGolem

92% of ethnic foids are evil white supremacists
★★★
27d 2h 34m
RoastieBeef said:
Crazy. Why do the moms give consent? They're trying to cling to whatever high tier man they can get before it's too late?
It's usually IMPLICIT consent. Meaning they don't usually EXPLICITLY say you can touch my daughter - but if they find out about it they pretend they don't know/don't do anything about it. And yes, it's to cling to a chadlite/high-tier normie. They actually did a study in the US and found that having a non-biological adult male living in the house raises the chance of a girl being molested 32x. So yeah - it's EXTREMELY common. Essentially a 2-for-1 deal as long as you take the old one first.

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Commander
39d 20h 36m
Robtical said:
Meanwhile rostie teachers in positions of power have sex with their 13 year old students and only get a couple years of probation with no sex offender registry.
She's walking free while This man will be getting butt fucked in prison and possibly hurt badly in the next 20 years View: https://youtu.be/kB1cZTD9phk

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
379d 14h 7m
RoastieBeef said:
She's walking free while This man will be getting butt fucked in prison and possibly hurt badly in the next 20 years View: https://youtu.be/kB1cZTD9phk
Yet whores cry about "me too" and being catcalled to men who have to deal with harsher punishments and treatment in prison and genital mutilation. Then retarded low t soys pretend to sympathize with them because they're thirsty pathetic cucks.

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

I think u a fed
★★★
39d 9h 11m
nothing wrong

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Commander
39d 20h 36m
Robtical said:
Yet whores cry about "me too" and being catcalled to men who have to deal with harsher punishments and treatment in prison and genital mutilation. Then retarded low t soys pretend to sympathize with them because they're thirsty pathetic cucks.
Yep. And the media is complicit in pushing the lies

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
260d 2h 19m
High T nigga Mogs me

Currychan

Currychan

Recruit
★★★
2d 3h 55m
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
144d 17h 45m
The only thing wrong with that is the fact they weren't married. Normies have nothing on this guy, the vast majority of people are fornicators nowadays. Also all 14 yo girls already have sexual desires, that's why they should be married already at that age.

Also brutal harem pill, the guy had two teens interested in him while we have none.

PPEcel

PPEcel

RIP Saint Brian Laundrie (1997-2021)
★★★★★
172d 21h 55m
FuRed

FuRed

Veteran
★★
9d 1h 30m
AllejDon said:
Dark triad over everything, especially with JB foids

Wizard32

Wizard32

Overlord
★★★★★
46d 20h 22m
Living the dream.

D

Deleted member 27768

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
-
57d 17h 54m
lord said:

Ranny

Ranny

toasty roasties ;-)
★★★★★
9d 4h 5m
Day in the life of chad. Getting prime pussy left and right thrown at him while you get rejected by a black single mother landwhale on tinder :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

cvh1991

cvh1991

Veteran
4d 22h 25m
Meus said:
Indeed, I don’t think what this guy did should be illegal.

At 15 a person is more than capable of deciding who they want to fuck and you’re not a monster for banging them. The USA age of consent is set up in a frankly ridiculous way, don’t even get me started on how you probably won’t even be prosecuted unless it’s an older man. People say they care but they really don’t when it’s an older woman with a younger guy and that’s fine because it’s no big deal, should be that way in both cases.
Ranny said:
Day in the life of chad. Getting prime pussy left and right thrown at him while you get rejected by a black single mother landwhale on tinder :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
It do be like this — men and women gravitate towards harems without societal checks in place.

I’m not religious or anything but remember King Solomon with his thousand wives in ancient times? The most attractive and powerful men get all the women unless you construct a society where that sort of split is kept in check.

Western society did this for a time, but now we’ve demonized men so much and given so much power to women that harems are forming before our eyes again (where the top men get all the sexual opportunity).

I know a lot of people don’t like Jordan Peterson, but in the subject of his research specialty/degree he’s dropped a lot of black pills. For example, he talked about how despite women making up the majority of Uni attendees today (so you’d think men would have an advantage), still only a very small portion of men get all the sexual opportunity.
AllejDon said:
You think he’s ugly? His face seems fine to me, I can see how he’d land chicks.

Last edited:
RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Commander
39d 20h 36m
Mainländer said:
The only thing wrong with that is the fact they weren't married. Normies have nothing on this guy, the vast majority of people are fornicators nowadays. Also all 14 yo girls already have sexual desires, that's why they should be married already at that age.

Also brutal harem pill, the guy had two teens interested in him while we have none.

Extra-Samsaric

Extra-Samsaric

Ascending beyond all time and space
★★
87d 19h 47m
JFL if you think this is a "Chad," :feelshaha: he's a mid-tier normgroid. Once again proving that foids are nowhere near as ruthlessly obsessed with chasing 'Chad' as people on here seen to think :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
B

BuyingANewFace

Greycel
8h 51m
Look at that chadly, chadly face. That's how he was able to pull off something like this.

BTW, wanna know something fucked up? Messing around with underage brats is fucking RAMPANT among chads! Damn near half of all good looking guys diddled a schoolgirl at least once. They're smart enough to keep it on the downlow, though, and you never see them in those creepcatcher videos because they don't need to go online and take those risks. Lotta their girlfriends and bootycalls got younger sisters, cousins, etc.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8