Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "31M, virgin. How many of you are still virgin in yours 30s?"

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
Last edited:
WTF does ace mean? :feelsseriously:

I'm a 19-year-old virgin. It sucks.

Literally every single sex-haver in the thread is a female using the same cringe jargon, while the male aspies are left to stew in their rot :feelsgah:

Last edited:
Seems I cannot access r/aspergers without downloading the app. Which I'm not gonna do of course. Had some choice words for that whore

That comments section, over.

:feelsugh:

So whether foid or fag, autists make for gutter fuckmeat. Brutal.

Last edited:
autistic guys have more chances to be virgins than foids.

It's next to impossible for a foid to stay virgin beyond 18.
And you can see in the comments how trivial and an everyday thing sex is for them. Yeah, I had sex with a bunch of guys, it was very easy.

"Asexual"
"Have sex"

Oh.... the meme gender!

FAWLBI3XIAMGr0c

I'm 38 and still pure lol :feelskek:

Foid indirectly showed how much of a slut she is in 10 years she’s going to be like where are all the good men have gone when Chad doesn’t want to settle down with a whore

Interesting. According to whom?

According to fakecels, that's whom. Get your wizardcard like me than come back.

It gets easier though...in some respects.

"I'm an asexual that had too much sex"

I hate femoids so much it's unreal :feelsseriously:

These crazy whores have no shame:lul:, even bragging about it and wtf does ace means? ace of whores? :feelskek:

View attachment 516647

Literally every single sex-haver in the thread is a female using the same cringe jargon, while the male aspies are left to stew in their rot :feelsgah:

This is why I registered here and post nowhere else. I used to post on social anxiety forums and other similar forums, and there was always a foid who would mention her bf or mention that she had sex before. I come here because I don't want to be mogged by sex-havers, I already deal with that irl everytime I leave the damn house.

I dont think OP of that post meant for foids to respond..

Someone on her posted a statistic once that showed autism is about as unattractive as schizophrenia.

Totally over if you have the 'tism :feelsrope:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
this nigger are having it so easy that is funny
fucking niggers

I would be perma banned if used cuckit. I would throw insults at these whores

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6