Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You're not an incel if you believe in God.

religion and politics are cucked af

how did it went today at school with the whore who ignored you , brocel?

God either doesnt exist or is a fucking sadist psycho

Bro you're literally 18 JFL. You shouldn't be here. Leave, try your hardest and come back when you're a little older.

god exists and hes unhappy ur posting here inceloser

how did it went today at school with the whore who ignored you , brocel?
She didn't even talk to me jfl and I got cucked. Read my last post bro, people are just cruel jfl.

throughout history god/gods have always been cruel overlords
but i think 'god' is indifferent towards the incel struggle

E974A034 40B7 4599 87D2 43D49FC62965

Retard in the comments spreading false teachings about Buddhism. The second noble truth is that craving is the cause of suffering, not clinging. This nigga is making shit up. The Buddha says countless times the goal is the destruction of craving.

brutal

im sorry brocel

try to ruin he rreputation but stay safe

dnr u dont need 2 be a sexhaver 4 god 2 exist

Secular Humanists

Attachments

• Secular Humanists.jpg
    Secular Humanists.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 14
Bro you're literally 18 JFL. You shouldn't be here. Leave, try your hardest and come back when you're a little older.
That’s nothing, there were 15-year-olds on .net saying how they had to lie about their age only to make an account here. I fucking hate these late zoomer fucks so much, it’s unreal.

Lmao did you change your name or a mod did to troll you

Yup, why would this loving God give advantage to a certain group while the other is at a disadvantage. Person born in a 1st world country vs 3rd world country, people with terminal illnesses, people with missing limbs, the deaf and the blind, of course... Chad vs sub5. If he's up there, he's fucking evil and laughing at the inequality he's created