Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

31 year old teacher kidnaps a teen boy, bonds out of jail for only $5k

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic

A Charlotte High School teacher was arrested for kidnapping a teen who had been missing since August 12. The information detectives received from the missing boy's parents led them to the home of the teacher, according to the Charlotte County Sheriff's Office.

The investigators were looking for the minor when they got information from the boy's parents that led them to the home of 31-year-old Florida teacher Kelly Simpson in Port Charlotte. On Wednesday, August 17, police discovered the teen inside her house and arrested Simpson. "Investigators successfully recovered the juvenile located inside the home of Simpson," the sheriff's office said in a statement.

Simpson picked up the boy from an unknown location and hid him inside her home, having known he was reported missing and jeopardized, according to the sheriff's office. Simpson was bonded for $5,000 Wednesday, August 17, and was charged with interference with custody of a minor, jail records show. Simpson has since been placed on administrative leave from her position at Charlotte High School, according to a statement provided to WFTX by the Charlotte County School District.

Foid privilege, what else is new?

Poor mini chads getting raped by roasties

What are you going to do about it?

He ascended at 12. He mogs all of us. Fucking lucky bastard.

Is this a jack or a kidnap?
Since I'm never ever slippin I fully strapped
I grab my gat out the glove
Now, do these foids got a problem with me?
Or do they got love?

Five fuckiNG grand. Five moTherfycking grand. That's funking nothing. I'm a low iq wagie ragie slave, I'm LITERALLY A CURRY WORKING IN A CALL CENTRE and I could afford a 5 k bail. This isn't water is wet, this is water is water tier.

Five fuckiNG grand. Five moTherfycking grand. That's funking nothing. I'm a low iq wagie ragie slave, I'm LITERALLY A CURRY WORKING IN A CALL CENTRE and I could afford a 5 k bail. This isn't water is wet, this is water is water tier.
I remember on Chris Hansens show "hansen vs predator" one of the predators who chatted with a teenaged Decoy explicitly was given a $500k bond. For a chat.

but teacher kidnaps kid for her sex dungeon and gets $5k bond

Now switch the genders and imagine

The parents Should mind their own business and not cock block their son my dad would have been very happy if I fuck a good looking female teacher once I was a teen.
In the Phillipines the fathers take their young teen sons to the local whore house to get them used to women.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back