Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] 300 swipes and still no matches.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
@Incelius Savage I swiped on so many landwhale curryfoids and they still won’t date me

On My Way Goodbye GIF by Bubble Punk

JFL, the average foid there wants 6'2 Chaddam/Chadpreet with a six figure tech salary, not a 5'5, poor, autistic Banglacel who isn't even Muslim; there's no point in going on those sites when their ideas of "feminism" and the degeneracy/high standards common wjth most Western foids are still prevalent, no matter their religion. :feelsugh:

JFL, the average foid there wants 6'2 Chaddam/Chadpreet with a six figure tech salary, not a 5'5, poor, autistic Banglacel who isn't even Muslim; there's no point in going on those sites when their ideas of "feminism" and the degeneracy/high standards common wjth most Western foids are still prevalent, no matter their religion. :feelsugh:
I am Muslim, I don’t know how to practice it

Genuinely how. You should've at least gotten some trannies, bots, or landwhales with 300 swipes.

@Incelius Savage how do you feel knowing your boyfriend is cucking you
I feel that you’re a lil fan girl and ya’ll can’t stay off my dick.

Genuinely how. You should've at least gotten some trannies, bots, or landwhales with 300 swipes.
I used a Muslim dating app with photo verification.

Damn brutal race pill. Over for currycels. Destined to die KHV.:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

It's a cycle. Get back on the trail and find your soulmate.