Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 30 year-old Stacy tried to ruin my reputation at work; I proved myself and am now untouchable.

• Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran
This is a story I never told on here but I feel like it needs to be shared to give hope to some of your incels that sometimes you can get ahead in life through your abilities and actions. It's a long story, but bear with me because it comes with an important lesson for you guys on how to actually beat normies, and how to protect yourself in the workplace.

This is in the military. Now, I was in a platoon with a section of 15 people, 10 guys and 5 girls. One of the guys there was a 48 year old Pakistani guy who was in to have some income for his family. Naturally, I made friends with him, despite me being 24 years old at the time, because I was an Arab and we were in a platoon full of whites.

I don't want to go into detail about what happened, but three of the girls were Stacy-like women who formed a clique and decided that they didn't like the Paki because he was "creepy". They tried to talk with him through me because supposedly I'm more "westernized" (whatever the fuck that means, his English was fine). They wanted to frame him for harassment. What I did was make them believe I was on their side, and told them to all write the exact same memo about the guy, and that I would do the same.

I ended up writing a memo describing the opposite, that he was being ganged on. Our section had to sit with the division Chief, and they explicitly told the women to NEVER bother the Pakistani guy again. The girls obviously had a grudge on me and the Pakistani, but they couldn't do shit to us now as they have been exposed to be liars.

One of the Stacies was a 30 year old woman who would actually be posted to the same place as me once we graduated. She is quite good looking in all respects and definitely uses her charisma and physical appearance to her advantage. She was well connected there so she initially used her connections to give me absolute hell in my next posting. While awaiting training, she told the platoon IC that I was a bad person and I should get the worst taskings (cleaning people's laundry, moving furniture, etc), and I did that for a while. Even the division commander treated me with contempt on account of the Stacy saying that I was a bad worker, a bad person, etc.

Now, the way the training division was run was incredibly inefficient; it was basically a series of excel sheets updated by one or two people spanning many different offices. I have a computer programming background and a knowledge in database creation. A friend of mine, who I was talking to about this, was working in scheduling at the time and asked if I could help create a better system. To summarize, I automated the entire thing for them and made a seamless way for command to track, administer and figure out what each of their troop members are doing with a few clicks of a button.

The division commander was so pleased with me that he stopped all the taskings I had because I essentially turned his job, which was an adminstrative nightmare, into a cakewalk. He gave me a promotion to work with commanders at a base-level on their own administrative problems so now I'm writing programs for other stuff, and he demoted the Stacy to an admin position when prior to that she was also in a command position. The Stacy now cannot even talk to me, and is scared of saying anything wrong to me lest I complain about her and she is actively making an attempt to get on my good side (I ignore her entirely because I know what she's about).

So yes, my looks, my height and my race place me at a huge disadvantage, but I still am very proud at what I was able to earn on account of my own actions and decisions. It is one of the only things this past few years that acted as lifefuel, realizing that my unique set of skills and abilities can make me immune from the rabidness of normalfags.

Keep up the good fight Anons, and as long as I'm alive I will ensure that women will never get an advantage over me on account of men wanting to fuck them.

NEVER LOWER YOUR GUARD AROUND WOMEN. They will never be nice to you unless you personally benefit them in a way. Do not allow yourself to be swayed by their charms. Once they become aware that you are not somebody that will do whatever they want in exchange for some nice words or a gentle touch, sure they might hate being around you, but they will respect you enough to leave you alone. Never be alone with a woman you work with, always double up. Their power comes from gossip and from accusing you of sexual assault, which you will be immune to if you prove that people need you more than you need them.

Last edited:
To sum it up:
  • JBW is law, over if you are ethnic since white femsects will hold you as a "creep"
  • If you are extremely intelligent or have an innate talent, you can take back at scumciety, because if you are low IQ and has no skills, your only option is to ER.
Over for low IQ browncels :feelsrope:

Continue fighting and risking your life for me and my family you goyim :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

identity baller GIF by Trulioo

It hurts to think that if a woman tried doing this to a man 100 years ago, she would be **** and ****.

This is a post full of hopelessness for low iqcels with no particular talents. If I was in your shoes, I would've been stuck in that hell for however long you'd stay there :feelsrope::feelsrope:

This is a story I never told on here but I feel like it needs to be shared to give hope to some of your incels that sometimes you can get ahead in life through your abilities and actions. It's a long story, but bear with me because it comes with an important lesson for you guys on how to actually beat normies, and how to protect yourself in the workplace.

This is in the military. Now, I was in a platoon with a section of 15 people, 10 guys and 5 girls. One of the guys there was a 48 year old Pakistani guy who was in to have some income for his family. Naturally, I made friends with him, despite me being 24 years old at the time, because I was an Arab and we were in a platoon full of whites.

I don't want to go into detail about what happened, but three of the girls were Stacy-like women who formed a clique and decided that they didn't like the Paki because he was "creepy". They tried to talk with him through me because supposedly I'm more "westernized" (whatever the fuck that means, his English was fine). They wanted to frame him for harassment. What I did was make them believe I was on their side, and told them to all write the exact same memo about the guy, and that I would do the same.

I ended up writing a memo describing the opposite, that he was being ganged on. Our section had to sit with the division Chief, and they explicitly told the women to NEVER bother the Pakistani guy again. The girls obviously had a grudge on me and the Pakistani, but they couldn't do shit to us now as they have been exposed to be liars.

One of the Stacies was a 30 year old woman who would actually be posted to the same place as me once we graduated. She is quite good looking in all respects and definitely uses her charisma and physical appearance to her advantage. She was well connected there so she initially used her connections to give me absolute hell in my next posting. While awaiting training, she told the platoon IC that I was a bad person and I should get the worst taskings (cleaning people's laundry, moving furniture, etc), and I did that for a while. Even the division commander treated me with contempt on account of the Stacy saying that I was a bad worker, a bad person, etc.

Now, the way the training division was run was incredibly inefficient; it was basically a series of excel sheets updated by one or two people spanning many different offices. I have a computer programming background and a knowledge in database creation. A friend of mine, who I was talking to about this, was working in scheduling at the time and asked if I could help create a better system. To summarize, I automated the entire thing for them and made a seamless way for command to track, administer and figure out what each of their troop members are doing with a few clicks of a button.

The division commander was so pleased with me that he stopped all the taskings I had because I essentially turned his job, which was an adminstrative nightmare, into a cakewalk. He gave me a promotion to work with commanders at a base-level on their own administrative problems so now I'm writing programs for other stuff, and he demoted the Stacy to an admin position when prior to that she was also in a command position. The Stacy now cannot even talk to me, and is scared of saying anything wrong to me lest I complain about her and she is actively making an attempt to get on my good side (I ignore her entirely because I know what she's about).

So yes, my looks, my height and my race place me at a huge disadvantage, but I still am very proud at what I was able to earn on account of my own actions and decisions. It is one of the only things this past few years that acted as lifefuel, realizing that my unique set of skills and abilities can make me immune from the rabidness of normalfags.

Keep up the good fight Anons, and as long as I'm alive I will ensure that women will never get an advantage over me on account of men wanting to fuck them.

NEVER LOWER YOUR GUARD AROUND WOMEN. They will never be nice to you unless you personally benefit them in a way. Do not allow yourself to be swayed by their charms. Once they become aware that you are not somebody that will do whatever they want in exchange for some nice words or a gentle touch, sure they might hate being around you, but they will respect you enough to leave you alone. Never be alone with a woman you work with, always double up. Their power comes from gossip and from accusing you of sexual assault, which you will be immune to if you prove that people need you more than you need them.
You didn’t summarize the point of your thread:

Having some skills (form of power) , you would still be scrubbing toilet if you didn’t knew how to code

How tall are u

This is in the military
Stopped reading after that. Good for you for standing for others and yourself but the U.S. military is cucked and pozzed to all shit. If the draft was instituted now, I will dodge that shit, no way I'm putting myself through normies bullshit (e.g. a white foid sergeant) while getting shot in Iran or some other Middle Eastern country.:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

To sum it up:
  • JBW is law, over if you are ethnic since white femsects will hold you as a "creep"
  • If you are extremely intelligent or have an innate talent, you can take back at scumciety, because if you are low IQ and has no skills, your only option is to ER.
Over for low IQ browncels :feelsrope:

Continue fighting and risking your life for me and my family you goyim :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
this. dont give a shit @op because you give your life for isreal and got the kikeshot. hope you get blown up

this. dont give a shit @op because you give your life for isreal and got the kikeshot. hope you get blown up
Exactly. Giga retarded to join any (((army))) as an Incel :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::lul:

Give hope?

Let's examine precisely what transpired in your story: You are in an institution designed to defend the gynocentric hierarchy and normie power. Within that institution, you and the Paki have been marked by a group of cunts who are part of a billions-strong sadistic, demonic, manipulative horde called 'women' which exists solely to torment unattractive and low status males in all aspects of life, and those creatures, by virtue of their boos and vaginas activating a primitive trigger in any neurotypical male's brain, have already taken hold of your IC and probably almost every neurotypical male within a 100 mile radius of their pussy pheromones besides.

Despite being their victim, it is only by luck of your talents and putting effort out of your own time and energy, after having already been assigned to humiliating tasks for quite a while on the mere word of a woman, that you managed to prove your usefulness as a code monkey slave to your IC and deal a slight blow to the Stacy gaggle by no longer mistreating you and giving them little more than a slap on the hand.

And right now, they're still around, ready to ruin any other given man's life at the flick of a finger due to being living goddesses in the eyes of your average savage, immoral neurotypical male. And not only are they still around with that amount of power in their hands, but 3 billion others of their kind spread out all over the planet.

This does not inspire hope, on the contrary. The only 'hopeful' news which could come out of that viper den is if you and your Paki buddy and maybe someone else who's had enough of their shit turned your guns on them in Arma and sprayed their lovely female brains out, alongside every other female character who could be found in the vicinity. And even that would still just be an infinitely tiny victory against an unending enemy.

Why not get a programmer job in society instead of going into the army risking your life?

Give hope?

Let's examine precisely what transpired in your story: You are in an institution designed to defend the gynocentric hierarchy and normie power. Within that institution, you and the Paki have been marked by a group of cunts who are part of a billions-strong sadistic, demonic, manipulative horde called 'women' which exists solely to torment unattractive and low status males in all aspects of life, and those creatures, by virtue of their boos and vaginas activating a primitive trigger in any neurotypical male's brain, have already taken hold of your IC and probably almost every neurotypical male within a 100 mile radius of their pussy pheromones besides.

Despite being their victim, it is only by luck of your talents and putting effort out of your own time and energy, after having already been assigned to humiliating tasks for quite a while on the mere word of a woman, that you managed to prove your usefulness as a code monkey slave to your IC and deal a slight blow to the Stacy gaggle by no longer mistreating you and giving them little more than a slap on the hand.

And right now, they're still around, ready to ruin any other given man's life at the flick of a finger due to being living goddesses in the eyes of your average savage, immoral neurotypical male. And not only are they still around with that amount of power in their hands, but 3 billion others of their kind spread out all over the planet.

This does not inspire hope, on the contrary. The only 'hopeful' news which could come out of that viper den is if you and your Paki buddy and maybe someone else who's had enough of their shit turned your guns on them in Arma and sprayed their lovely female brains out, alongside every other female character who could be found in the vicinity. And even that would still just be an infinitely tiny victory against an unending enemy.
:feelshaha: lmao

Exactly. Giga retarded to join any (((army))) as an Incel :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::lul:
yep pure stupidity manefested in a action. they pump a cocktail of about 50 (((vaccines))) into you during (((boot camp))) also

:feelshaha: lmao

yep pure stupidity manefested in a action. they pump a cocktail of about 50 (((vaccines))) into you during (((boot camp))) also
Hey you better take your vaccinations I am vaccinated and boosted I can’t believe goyim are still not getting vaccinated when it’s required for everything now :lul:

Hey you better take your vaccinations I am vaccinated and boosted I can’t believe goyim are still not getting vaccinated when it’s required for everything now :lul:
youre a complete retard if you actually took that shit. just goes to show how far away you are from being an actual kike yet continue to larp as so. jfl if you think real kikes took that shot lmfao.

Give hope?

youre a complete retard if you actually took that shit. just goes to show how far away you are from being an actual kike yet continue to larp as so. jfl if you think real kikes took that shot lmfao.
First of all I didn’t have a choice
Cucked university made me take it, I didn’t give a shit about Covid and didn’t plan to take it
I’m not fucking billionaire like George Soros that I can buy the university that’s why I’m rotting on an Incel forum you idiot

First of all I didn’t have a choice
Cucked university made me take it, I didn’t give a shit about Covid and didn’t plan to take it
I’m not fucking billionaire like George Soros that I can buy the university that’s why I’m rotting on an Incel forum you idiot
ok goy

Give hope?

Based. Woman are the weaker Sex yet where given Infinite social Power and value ( Through social Media what comes with rampant hypergamy ) and Constant positive Reinforcment

And man seem to Always try to defend His " le femail" even If Shes wrong :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

whoah hold it there cowboy. Silly goose, a stacey and a 30 year old woman are mutually exclusive. everyone knows a stacey is under 25 you silly little goober!

Didn’t read but I am proud of ya

Based
Good work brocel
We must always keep the pressure on vaginas who do anything apart from be a housewife or a prostitute. Document everything you possibly can about vaginas in work or school, keep your guard up when around vaginas, learn skills like OP did so that you can get the upper hand in certain situations against vaginas, take any opportunities you can to take rights away from vaginas & support causes that are trying to take away rights from vaginas, etc.