Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 30 Year Old 6’1 “Ricecel” with 200 Conversations On Dating Apps Blames His Parents for His Inceldom

I kinda empathize with him. The terror of brutally strict, controlling parents is unbelievable. But at some point I’m sure he could’ve snuck out to do the deed. 200 replies from foids on a dating app is insanity. This guy is definitely a Chang.
I posit that inceldom results in brutally strict, controlling parents

My parents wouldn’t have incelized me so hard though if they were in a fulfilling relationship/marriage together

Dude needs redpill in his life, with 200 convos he should have enough confidence to do anything. He needs to push against his parents and gain more freedom and ask them if they want grandchildren eventually, they might even support him.

I kinda empathize with him. The terror of brutally strict, controlling parents is unbelievable. But at some point I’m sure he could’ve snuck out to do the deed. 200 replies from foids on a dating app is insanity. This guy is definitely a Chang.
he's 30 years old, he allows his parents to be controlling

I posit that inceldom results in brutally strict, controlling parents

My parents wouldn’t have incelized me so hard though if they were in a fulfilling relationship/marriage together
You're 30, are you seriously going to blame your parents for everything once you turn 40, 50?

Nigga you call the fucking police. Wtf is this.
he's making bullshit excuses, my father got the police called by my schizo mother 5-6 times and nothing ever happened

Yet another day on fakecels.is.

Nothing new to see here. Spoke to him on discord before a little, a long while back. Who knew the man would turn out to be a ricenigger.

Holy fuck, how can someone be this autistic to let their parents run their lives for themselves at 30? Tallfag = mentalcel @Iranianoldcel
Lmfao. You are singlehandedly proving how autistics these tallfags are.

Let me put it this way. There are two types of tallfags.

1= pretty much autistic with some serious mental illness or social anxiety
2: they are basically volcels. They wont date a 4 or 3 out of 10.

I have swiped right on probabky 1000 3 or 4 out of 10s. None of them have matched with me.

:feelsclown:

Lmfao. You are singlehandedly proving how autistics these tallfags are.

Let me put it this way. There are two types of tallfags.

1= pretty much autistic with some serious mental illness or social anxiety
2: they are basically volcels. They wont date a 4 or 3 out of 10.

I have swiped right on probabky 1000 3 or 4 out of 10s. None of them have matched with me.

:feelsclown:
This guy isn’t even autistic, he is a complete manchild, he’s going to be 40 and still be blaming his parents for why he is dependent on them

With 200+ conversation 6’1+. You are a volcel as you can obviously ascend but you choose not to. A volcel is NOT an incel
He actually blames his parents for his inceldom at fucking 30 years old and keeps making bullshit excuses for why they enable him to be a dependent manchild , extremely pathetic.

He takes zero accountability for his life and expects us to pity him

Face> height but he’s clearly larping about 200 convos not even chads get that many and this ricecel has that many lol JFL
How tall are you? Why are you seriously defending this tallfag fakecel?

Dude needs redpill in his life, with 200 convos he should have enough confidence to do anything. He needs to push against his parents and gain more freedom and ask them if they want grandchildren eventually, they might even support him.
He should just man up, you shouldn’t be needing your parents approval at 30 to get a job or leave the home, he could even sue them for harassment but doesn’t because he lets them enable him to live like this.

He should just man up, you shouldn’t be needing your parents approval at 30 to get a job or leave the home, he could even sue them for harassment but doesn’t because he lets them enable him to live like this.
my mom's gonna accuse me of shit
He thinks he’s an incel because his parents won’t let him get a girlfriend, when he’s almost 30 now :feelsclown: :feelshaha:
i am involuntarily celibate

i also suffered more than incellius savage btw. one day i'll write out everything about my incelization for the forum

my mom's gonna accuse me of shit

i am involuntarily celibate
You’re a fucking grown man, are you seriously going to waste your entire life because you’re too pussy to confront your mother?

How can you act this immature?

You’re a fucking grown man, are you seriously going to waste your entire life because you’re too pussy to confront your mother?

How can you act this immature?
no, i've already had to be violent as a last resort

dunno it feels like she has a huge upperhand. not only has she called over male family members over to kick my ass, but she's been using the cops as a way to subjugate me too

no, i've already had to be violent as a last resort

dunno it feels like she has a huge upperhand. not only has she called over male family members over to kick my ass, but she's been using the cops as a way to subjugate me too
Then go to court retard, and what the fuck are the cops going to do if you didn’t do any crimes?

@Zer0/∞

to go a bit more into detail though, my whole family + extended family exist as a cult pretty much. my dad fancies himself the intellectual, the guru, and the person at the head of the cult. and like @SlayerSlayer has said, basically cults exist to dictate who gets to have sex and who doesn't. and yea i became that designated person that shouldn't lol. and it extended over to being barred from being in the presence of women. like, ideally what they would've liked me to do was rot at home the rest of my life and never be a presence in society

so yea, it's fucking scary dude when you become public enemy #1 by people in your life that you live with, that visit your household, etc..

Then go to court retard, and what the fuck are the cops going to do if you didn’t do any crimes?
yea i guess. ya fuck i'm retarded i really was thinking my mom had leverage over me because of the WAW effect and society hating inklers

@Zer0/∞

to go a bit more into detail though, my whole family + extended family exist as a cult pretty much. my dad fancies himself the intellectual, the guru, and the person at the head of the cult. and like @SlayerSlayer has said, basically cults exist to dictate who gets to have sex and who doesn't. and yea i became that designated person that shouldn't lol. and it extended over to being barred from being in the presence of women. like, ideally what they would've liked me to do was rot at home the rest of my life and never be a presence in society

so yea, it's fucking scary dude when you become public enemy #1 by people in your life that you live with, that visit your household, etc..
Not reading your schizo bs, get a job and leave the home. If you continue to this by the time you’re 40, you’ll only have yourself to blame.

Not reading your schizo bs, get a job and leave the home. If you continue to this by the time you’re 40, you’ll only have yourself to blame.
thx. yea i agree

wow that's really interesting, anyway

yea i guess. ya fuck i'm retarded i really was thinking my mom had leverage over me because of the WAW effect and society hating inklers

Shame Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

@jerkjocky
I no way will reduce the effects of mentalceldom in life, its absolutely brutal to be cucked by your brain and to live a life significantly shittier then you could live, but at the same time i am someone who is unable to get matches, even with landwhales, and have no sympathy for attractive men. So all in all, he should rope

i'm gonna be locationmaxxing. i already height mog here in the west, i'm heading east to asia i'll be a giga height mogger there jfl

i'm heading east boyos wish me luck

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back