Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 30 Year Old 6’1 “Ricecel” with 200 Conversations On Dating Apps Blames His Parents for His Inceldom

Face> height but he’s clearly larping about 200 convos not even chads get that many and this ricecel has that many lol JFL

Wtf I knew it was wei reading from the title :lul:

Wait does he live in west or Asia

probably sub 10% of this site is trucel

even if that’s the case, it’s not like we can get our looksmatches.
yeah many here are moneycels/locationcels/mentalcels. but with enough grinding most of those problems can be fixed. sadly I am midget cel so I can't fix my problems

yeah many here are moneycels/locationcels/mentalcels. but with enough grinding most of those problems can be fixed. sadly I am midget cel so I can't fix my problems
Most here are mentalcels imo. I have seen incelslefies. Still, hating foids is based.

Larping ass Ching Chong. To get 200 convos on hinge u must be a changlite minimum
dunno i'm around average looking. ok maybe not complete convo's some of them we stop talking after some time. but they're all saved up in my profile though

JFL, mogg me harder… hurt my feelings

it’s over for me

dunno i'm around average looking. ok maybe not complete convo's some of them we stop talking after some time. but they're all saved up in my profile though
You understand that not even chads get this much on hinge right?

The same ethnics bitch about JBW :feelshaha:
@turbocuckcel_7000

Thanks for tagging me, what the fuck are the mods doing. Ban his ass now, I actually detest all fakecels. None should be on this forum, I don’t care if they are “blackpilled” or understand the plight of incels, just ban them all quickly.

You understand that not even chads get this much on hinge right?
Really. Well I dunno why but I can get matched pretty easily

Dunno the first person I went out with was a jap, but it’s been mostly Chink after( there’s many where I live)

Here we have looks money status but apparently in China apparently it’s tall, rich, and good looking

So maybe being tall is really helping me get matched

Thanks for tagging me, what the fuck are the mods doing. Ban his ass now, I actually detest all fakecels. None should be on this forum, I don’t care if they are “blackpilled” or understand the plight of incels, just ban them all quickly.
I’m still khhv

That's crazy he did kind of read like a fakecel too. I've been saying the trucels on this forum are actually a very small percentage.
JFL I thought that a forum called incels.is would have incels but now it’s really just “fakecel.is sprinkled with incels”.

>6'1"
>Incel

Pick one

View attachment 715967
"not bragging saying I'm GL but being 6'1 as an asian is like a huge advantage"

Avg. tallfag IQ here.
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

This is @wei#3959 btw caught bragging, which was so obvious because he somehow got a date with an Asian girl, the most money hypergamous race of women, as a fucking NEET, then bragged about it here.
View attachment 715975
That must be @Saint Cho , mang

because youre a fucking retard you have 200 hinge conversations thats on you
i am lol i don't deny it

ya i'm not just getting old, i am old. i'mma see what i can get out of the app

Really. Well I dunno why but I can get matched pretty easily

Dunno the first person I went out with was a jap, but it’s been mostly Chink after( there’s many where I live)

Here we have looks money status but apparently in China apparently it’s tall, rich, and good looking

So maybe being tall is really helping me get matched
Chinks are the most obsessed with height. No fucking shit it helped.

Chinks are the most obsessed with height. No fucking shit it helped.
yea apparently. it's even more blackpilled, there's not even status. just gao (height), fu (rich), shuai (face) and height is the first one so it's kind of telling.

@LL maxi can tell more though, he's from china and planning to LL

yea apparently. it's even more blackpilled, there's not even status. just gao (height), fu (rich), shuai (face) and height is the first one so it's kind of telling.

@LL maxi can tell more though, he's from china and planning to LL
Isn't LL illegal there now?

he always sounded like a fakcel to me

Ll @LL maxi is getting it done

@wei#3959 is 5'11 barefoot.

What

Oh yea I’m definitely a mental cel too. Not only does it take me super long to understand things, but I also constantly fuck up and make poor decisions throughout my life

This is why the somatic is nothing without the cerebral, especially when you have people in your life who’s life also revolves around thwarting you and making sure you fail in life
Single mom?

Gg if so

I kinda empathize with him. The terror of brutally strict, controlling parents is unbelievable. But at some point I’m sure he could’ve snuck out to do the deed. 200 replies from foids on a dating app is insanity. This guy is definitely a Chang.

Single mom?

Gg if so
No

Dad hell bent on incelizing + mom that does the same . Plus extended family members that join in

Incel hell basically. I definitely belong here

I kinda empathize with him. The terror of brutally strict, controlling parents is unbelievable. But at some point I’m sure he could’ve snuck out to do the deed. 200 replies from foids on a dating app is insanity. This guy is definitely a Chang.
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back