Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

30 and realizing this site is my life now

W

WhoGivesAshit

Greycel
:blackpill: First post- and having the realization I will never meet a girl or reproduce, probably until my last breath. I told myself it would happen eventually, and when I turned 30, looked in the mirror. I'm bald, short, no jawline, and even my EYES are ugly. anyone else here have UGLY EYES?! like how can I be this unlucky.

Meanwhile my cousins (only genetic difference is paternal) with full heads of hair, tall as shit like 6'3 and up, and swimming in pussy. they're all older than me, so dont give me that "you're just too old" response. I have 9 cousins, and I am literally the only short one. Don't even ask my height.

Welp, this is my new home apparently. Since not one girl ive ever encountered has shown even the slightest interest in getting to know me. I am invisible. and at this point, I dont care.

Brutal. Should have joined here earlier bro.

Brutal. Welcome in our den of pain.

Welcome! Remember, women select for stoneage traits that aren’t necessarily useful in an industrialized society. We’re not bad human beings for our inability to attract femoids.

If by ugly eyes you mean big round google eyes then yes you’re not alone.

can relate my total online time is insane

Damn, I thought mine was bad

Brutal. Being mogged by family is somehow more confronting than by strangers.

I got heightmogged by most of my family. Even my mother and grandmother were taller than me JFL. They were all extremely normie, too, and they would all thrive purely on dopamine rushes without the slight introspection at how fucked the world has become.

my fucking eyes are bulging, shit brown, and puffy eyelids. also my whole family has blue eyes.

I feel like the spawn of satan. No genetic similarities to even my parents.

Without face, we are all fucked. thanks for the warm welcome peeps

Welcome, life sucks.

am I the oldest person here?

:blackpill: First post- and having the realization I will never meet a girl or reproduce, probably until my last breath. I told myself it would happen eventually, and when I turned 30, looked in the mirror. I'm bald, short, no jawline, and even my EYES are ugly. anyone else here have UGLY EYES?! like how can I be this unlucky.

Meanwhile my cousins (only genetic difference is paternal) with full heads of hair, tall as shit like 6'3 and up, and swimming in pussy. they're all older than me, so dont give me that "you're just too old" response. I have 9 cousins, and I am literally the only short one. Don't even ask my height.

Welp, this is my new home apparently. Since not one girl ive ever encountered has shown even the slightest interest in getting to know me. I am invisible. and at this point, I dont care.
Welcome. We can share our pain together as our souls and collective will to live die slowly.

how is this site your life when you have 5 posts

just wondering :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

Brootal:feelsbadman:. Welcome I guess.