Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity 3-year old child stabbed to death in mothER’s arms by anothER woman

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/N5AjHpITslI?si=3BGunyKKVtJyL37y

How dare the cops arrest the female offendER, the cops r clearly toxic misogynists and are targeting hER just because she is a woman, im sure she is innocent and thERe must be a morally justifiable reason behind hER actions, aftER all “women can do no wrong”. If you disagree, you r an incel piece of shit who desERves public execution for not being a nice and kind pERson like myself who respects women as the fault-less perfect goddesses that they are.

Just the empathetic gender being the empathetic gender as usual:feelsjuice:.

How dare the cops arrest the female offendER, the cops r clearly toxic misogynists and are targeting hER just because she is a woman, im sure she is innocent and thERe must be a morally justifiable reason behind hER actions, aftER all “women can do no wrong”. If you disagree, you r an incel piece of shit who desERves public execution for not being a nice and kind pERson like myself who respects women as the fault-less perfect goddesses that they are.

Hope she gets ass raped in prison and dies

What race?
Niggers, of course.

This was notable for that area west of Cleveland which is the whiter area, hence the interviewing random whites in a "tight-knit" community not used to niggers.

Nigger cant Persuade / Finesse a Man for Shit , Gets Jealous , Stabs another Woman .

OMEGAKEK :feelskek:

1:37 ( IN THE VIDEO ) , has more SMV then Half the Forum Combined :feelsclown:

Last edited:
Niggers, of course.

This was notable for that area west of Cleveland which is the whiter area, hence the interviewing random whites in a "tight-knit" community not used to niggers.
Nigger in white land kills white babies. I wish I was surprised.

Hope she gets ass raped in prison and dies
Hope a nice friendly tranny named tabitha impregnates her in prison and forces her to give birth to a monster haha

I want to rape hER and then beat hER to death (NOT in video game but in real life).

If normies can express outrage towards pedos in the form of stating that they want to torture and murdER pedos, and they face no legal consequences for doing so, then we should ALSO be able to express similiar outrage by saying we want to rape and murdER women convicted of horrific crimes, ALSO without facing legal consequences for doing so.

AftER all, I thought the law was based on “equality” (evERybody is equal undER the law irregardless of race, sex, socio-economic class etc) according to the legal system, law-enforcement and judiciary system, so those mothERfuckERs should reflect that same line of thinking via their ACTIONS (which is all that really mattERs), othERwise their words will be shown to be nothing but lies and consequently, the corruption/inequality of the legal system, law enforcement and judiciary system will be laid bare to see and recognize by anyone with 2 braincells (so basically evERybody who isn’t a sERious IncelTears’ usER).

B b b u t its only men capable of doing wrong... :foidSoy:

Then i see this shit....

Racist killing but no niggers can't be racist

honestly, if the child is a female then this a win-win
sheboon in prison, baby foid in animal cemetery

Nuke planet EaRth at this point

Random attack = nigger